Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wheat Waffles just got EXPELLED from his University for Approaching Women. Even Chadlites are being treated like incels

Antorian

Antorian

Officer

Just look at this youtuber, he talks about lookism and the blackpill, he is Chadlite tier or, AT THE VERY MINIMUM, a high tier normie, and he got fucking EXPELLED from University for approaching women.

This is for those that say approaching in real life is better than online, looks at what can happens and what are the consequences of getting in the way of women.

Beyond brutal, beyond over, sub8 males even looking at women is going to be punished be prison time. Gotta let the slaves know their place, they aren't allowed to talk to the master race.

We are getting closer and closer to an incelicide if even 8/10 normie men are being treated like bottom-tier incels. I very much suspect that he is incel himself despite his looks.
At the very least he is very sympathetic to us and is spreading the word about the Blackpill to a greater audience.

Pure Blackpill brutality

How old is he?

He moggs me to oblivion and even he is getting falsely accused of harassment for cold approaching. :feelsclown:

Kek it's so over if that guy is getting rejected and treated like shit then it basically never began for me
H ealso didnt even approach them to hit or them or anything, he was literally doing a face rating interview with women who could consent to be in the videos or not.

Beyond over.

The West has fallen Biillions must die

That's insane lmao

He's short and not facially good looking. He's white, that's about all he has going for him.

Heard about this, absolute madness.

>wheat waffles
>chadlite
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Why does this forum overrate the shit out of everybody

He's short and not facially good looking. He's white, that's about all he has going for him.
He’s 5’10 and mid-tier normie. Biggest failo is his coloring

likely nothing to do with his looks in this case. they know who he is and want to silence the blackpill.

WHITE COLLEGE VAGINAS ARE THE MOST PROTECTED VAGINAS IN THE WORLD, MORE PRECIOUS THAN BULLIONS OF GOLD IN FORT KNOX

htn, not chadlite

WHEAT WAFFLES IS A RAPIST :soy: :foidSoy:

likely nothing to do with his looks in this case. they know who he is and want to silence the blackpill.
Yeah, word probably got around campus that there is a creepy inkwell blackpill YouTuber making videos.

I think that uni found out about his yt channel and the leftists fag troon bi managers expelled him

He's redpilled, not bluepilled. He's not Chadlite but normie MAYBE HTN.
Good news however.

WHITE COLLEGE VAGINAS ARE THE MOST PROTECTED VAGINAS IN THE WORLD, MORE PRECIOUS THAN BULLIONS OF GOLD IN FORT KNOX
There is no gold in Fort Knox

>wheat waffles
>chadlite
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Why does this forum overrate the shit out of everybody
When I saw the title I almost started laughing, there are people on this forum who are better looking than him, how the fuck is he a chadlite

He is normie at best plus a ginger

He looks like the average English guy yet he can't score.