Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your worst fear?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
:feelsbadman: My worst fear is that I might be coping by saving up for a surgery and that nothing will change after my chin surgery, that I am going to stay the same. :feelscry: That would be such a :feelsrope:fuel, spending that much money just to continue rotting.

Degenerating into a homeless drug addict when my NEET life collapses.

People finding out im a 25 year old virgin. Even if i lose it, theres no coming back from that

:feelsbadman: My worst fear is that I might be coping by saving up for a surgery and that nothing will change after my chin surgery, that I am going to stay the same. :feelscry: That would be such a :feelsrope:fuel, spending that much money just to continue rotting.
If you think that just your chin is the problem you are coping hard. Usually there are 3-4 other looks issues associated with having a recessed chin. Make sure to know all your other flaws before going for the surgery

Dying as a virgin

-loss of my loved ones
-stabbed to death
-burried alive
-going to hell
-falling off a tall structure
-run over by a bus/truck
-choking on food
-drowning

Staying with low income while getting bullied on the workplace and having no real friends to Cope with for the rest of my life.

When I turn 40

Even if you get surgery you'll be back to square 1 guaranteed as you don't have a large social circle, which is how most normans get gfs.
Personally, my biggest fear is turning 27 and still being incel.

My biggest fear is what millennials will do when they are running the world. Considering how childishly and hysterically authoritarian they are and how much psychotic hatred they have towards wrongthinkers, it absolutely mortifies me to think about what they will do once the world is in their hands. The thought legitimately keeps me up at night. As melodramatic as it may sound, mass killings are a strong possibility.

I hope to expatriate to a non-western country before this happens.

working 9-5 after graduating

Dying a virgin without honour

Dying alone from a terminal diseace.

Growing old and regretting how I made use of my time.

anigif_sub-buzz-19349-1474463460-2.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-19385-1474463479-9.gif

gjlgtqrhxcsr6ctkt3qu.gif

tbh

Going to one of those armpit prisons in South America

Hellfire
Everyday being a massive chore for the rest of my life

Being captured by one of those serial killers who keeps you in his basement to torture you for 2 decades before finally brutalizing you to death and burying your body under his garden. I grew up reading about serial killers too much :giga:

having to face relatives and family when I’m psssed 30, iM genetic failure and they will ask me why the fuck are you not married and working a shit job and spending my Friday nights wacking off to lolicon

Finding the right woman, great body, good sex, smart, mother material and many years down the road finding out she's been having affairs with other men. Probably just pull out my gun and murder her right there and then. Basically go Chris Benoit on her ass

having to face relatives and family when I’m psssed 30, iM genetic failure and they will ask me why the fuck are you not married and working a shit job and spending my Friday nights wacking off to lolicon
raiden's relative: "why the fook do you spend your friday nights wacking off to lolicon?"
raiden: "good question"

suffering this life for another day

you just need to be more confident.

-loss of my loved ones
-stabbed to death
-burried alive
-going to hell
-falling off a tall structure
-run over by a bus/truck
-choking on food
-drowning

Mauled to death by an animal, and dying in a fire is all thats missing from your list.