Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What’s your thoughts on Marshall Mathers the 4th

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
So I have been watching him for quite a while now and he seems to be a real incel what are your thoughts on him and does anyone think he’s a fakcel

More based than the real Marshal Mathers III

he's a fuckin dumb liberal soyer prog. he should be glad to be innocent instead of a degenerate piece of Godless shit.

I remember him. He's likes black women and admits to wanting to be a submissive white cuck to a black woman.

Link to his YouTube Channel ? Never watched him so far

So I have been watching him for quite a while now and he seems to be a real incel what are your thoughts on him and does anyone think he’s a fakcel
Get him a cathoplasty and have him grow his hair out and he’d a chad

I remember him. He's likes black women and admits to wanting to be a submissive white cuck to a black woman.
Yes I remember him saying he wish he could have met that girl black girl from Chicago that died I think her name was kenneka Jenkins

perfect lower third, cheekbones, nose, and lips

He's the reason why I'm here. I've followed him since September of 2022. I was really pissed off when YouTube terminated his channel last year, but I'm glad he's returned on a new account.

He's the reason why I'm here. I've followed him since September of 2022. I was really pissed off when YouTube terminated his channel last year, but I'm glad he's returned on a new account.
I thought he was completely deleted off YouTube I found him on his black pilled joker account and I found his other YouTube by the name of Darth Nihilus but he doesn’t post there anymore

I’ve seen his videos, He’s definitely got some sort of severe autism. You can tell by the way he talks and how he is obsessive of when Eminems albums should’ve been released or certain tv series or movies. For example He wishes x would be released on Dec 1 2011 instead of Nov 23 2010.

He’s definitely an incel.

Why did youtube delete his channel ?

This platform is unbelievably cucked.

The most radical feminists, marxists provocateurs are allowed to spread their filth but some autist incel in a forest can't rant about his daily life.

The funny thing is that he has the face of a chad. His bone structure is excellent. He has blue eyes. His teeth need to be fixed though.

But the second he opens his mouth you know something is wrong.

Being non-NT is a death sentence.

I mean look at that jaw:

He also sometimes uses a lot of synonyms when what he's about to say overwhelms him :

"These sluts, whore, skanks, debauched, lascivious, disgusting, pathetic girls"

"This cool, awesome, shiny, brand new, expensive, gaming desktop"

As if he can't finish the sentence if he didn't add ALL the synonyms.

Peak autism tbh.

The funny thing is that he has the face of a chad. His bone structure is excellent. He has blue eyes. His teeth need to be fixed though.

But the second he opens his mouth you know something is wrong.

Being non-NT is a death sentence.

I mean look at that jaw:

View attachment 1176178
That was him several years ago, now the agepill is starting to get him.

shuold I know that nigger?

I like him because he talks like I do sometimes