Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your stance on abortion?

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
I think abortion is bad it allows women to continue there degenerate behavior and perpetuates garbage western culture. I mean just look at what this foid dm me after I left a reply under her post saying what she said was wrong. The best part is she works at a hospital so I called the er she works at and told them to investigate her for threatening to murder my children even though I don't have any but she doesn't know that, dumb foids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-161730_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-161730_Gallery.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 69
I think defending abortion is defending whores

Abortion and pill are the reason of hypergamy and lookism.

100% against abortion. we gave women the right to choose, they chose to be whores.

If you put someone in a situation of dependency, you should be obligated to help this person to get out of it and meet this person's needs in order to prevent harm.

If you ran over someone with your car, you are forced to pay this person's hospital bills, if a guy creates a child, he is forced to pay child support, therefore a foid who creates a child should have the obligation to feed and help this child till it can get out of the situation of dependency the foid created

Must be banned at all costs.

Honestly wonder what her job is gonna do I messaged them and said she was wanting to kill my children like she said in the dm.
I fucking hate that media wants to make false claims and say that incels are terrorists when foids are glorifying killing babies lmfao what.

I used to be pro choice back when I thought women were cool and it was just bad luck on my part that I didn't have a girlfriend yet. I was young and naive and tried to see the best in people, what can I say.

I would like to be aborted :forcedsmile::blackpill:
otherwise I have no opinion, I wouldn't just be here :blackpill:

Last edited:
Im against abortion, but ngl, i love when the foid goes for it and die during the procedure.
Also with one more fatherless girl in the world means one more chance to pedocels have some fun and maybe even ascend with it.

Last edited:
I used to be pro choice back when I thought women were cool and it was just bad luck on my part that I didn't have a girlfriend yet. I was young and naive and tried to see the best in people, what can I say.
Normie here says just be yourself and you will get a gf jfl brainwashed kids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-160715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907-160715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 42
Fudamentally against it for various ethical, philosophical, and societal reasons. In practice I don't really give a shit if a hole decides to do one, since a selfish, degenerate beast will remain a selfish, degenerate beast. No amount of reason or contemplation is going to change that.

I’m antinatalist so it’s fine with me

From moral perspective, I don't give two craps if a woman wants to abort a chad's spawn. I want to see more anti-abortion laws simply because it triggers women and soyboys, not because of 'sanctity of life' or some other bluepilled religious bullchit.

The femoids should be forced to pay for abortions themselves.

It's funny how foid is a term that dehumanizes women and is an evil term, but they will go and say the unborn babies are parasites or fetus and therefore it's okay to dispose of them.

I'm against abortion the same way I'm against murder..

abortion encourages the breakdown of the nuclear family which poses a risk to society as a whole

My only stance on abortion is that I wish I was aborted.

I'm against it as it facilitates casual sex encounters. We live in a world where France and Germany have all but banned paternity testing, or in the latter case stipulated a precondition in that all parties involved must consent: German men used to swab the saliva of the child without the mother knowing, but it's no longer lawful. You could be fined. This is apparently for the "preservation of peace within families".

In other words, men are to be lawfully cucked because women can't keep their panties on and it might be detrimental to the fabric of society - which it is. I oppose measures that continue to incentivise women to do what German and French lawmakers have deemed to be damaging to cordial relations between a man and woman.

unless cases of rape I'm 100% against, in my opinion also all women and all men should have a SINGOL combinated marriage and have sex only to make childrens

If the kid is goning to be born with severe birth defects that do not allow him/her to live long enough without pain, I'm ok with the procedure.
In other cases abortion is a satanic ritual where roles of protectors and careres are inverted into some egotistical, hedonistic monsters.

Ohh, I support post-natal abortion of communists/satanists and cucks of various types and backgrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back