Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your personal version of "looks money status"?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I think it's:

1) looks (height goes along with it, it's pointless to divide things, everything about your face and body is your looks)
2) status
3) dark triad/violent personality.

Looks Looks Looks

because if u look good, everything falls into place automatically- there’s no need to try and have the other non-looks traits because looking good nurtures said traits

Looks Looks Looks

because if u look good, everything falls into place automatically- there’s no need to try and have the other non-looks traits because looking good nurtures said traits
I agree with that. Looks are without a doubt the biggest factor and with enough looks on your side you already won no matter what.

But between a nobody and a famous guy with the same levels of looks, the latter wins. Same between a guy with a good personality and a dark triad criminal.

1) looks + dark triad + status
2) looks + dark triad
3) looks

4) if you don't have look, it's over.

This is bullshit. Being an ugly man and having a violent personality will make a jailcel out of you
Yes, it'll get you in jail, but how do you explain these then?

I don't see anyone even close to a Chad there :feelswhere:

Yes, it'll get you in jail, but how do you explain these then?

I don't see anyone even close to a Chad there :feelswhere:
This is more like famemax/statusmax to me. If you go out and rape a random woman, no newspaper will report. The jails are full of violent men a no woman gives a shit.

Looks. You cannot compensate looks.

1. Looks (height/face)
2. Money
3. Status/Fame
4. Personality (NT or antisocial)

Looks
Status
Money

Tbh lads it's really just all looks. Nothing can really compensate for that type of desire a foid will have for you. Absolutely nothing ngl.

looks and money

narcicsm will come with those automaticly

1. jaw/looks
2. height
3. personality (dark traid)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6