Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what's your opinion on lookmaxxing ?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
first, there're two kinds of lookmaxxing:
i followed the easier kind when i was in HS and college which is losing weight and getting lean, getting a good haircut, improving the clothing style and other shit like that.
i actually used to listen to some masculinity copers like alpham, he was still younger back then but now it seems he's starting to get hit by the agepill.
even tho most of his advice was bullshit they're still a bit true. he wasn't really aa redpiller tbh, he was quite bluepilled but still considered lookism even tho he always said that height doesn't matter.
the second kind which is hardcore lookmaxxing, i never even considered shit like that in the past:
hair transplant, LL and bone smashing
The truth of reality is that While you’re out here breaking your back, working 9-5, self improving, paying thousands for cosmetic procedures, chad & Tyrone are still getting it for free. Paying 20K for cosmetic surgery & shit seems like a waste of money. You might as well visit hookers at that point to get your needs met. Also If you’re willing to go through such extreme lengths then you should be doing it for yourself. But if you wanna play the game, impress women, in order to be that guy by all means go right ahead. But I just don’t think it’s worth it. In fact I believe that playing the game is worse than giving up. At least when you give up you have peace of mind & can prioritize things other than women & sex.

i followed the easier kind when i was in HS and college which is losing weight and getting lean, getting a good haircut, improving the clothing style and other shit like that.
i actually used to listen to some masculinity copers like alpham, he was still younger back then but now it seems he's starting to get hit by the agepill.
even tho most of his advice was bullshit they're still a bit true. he wasn't really aa redpiller tbh, he was quite bluepilled but still considered lookism even tho he always said that height doesn't matter.
the second kind which is hardcore lookmaxxing, i never even considered shit like that in the past:
The truth of reality is that While you’re out here breaking your back, working 9-5, self improving, paying thousands for cosmetic procedures, chad & Tyrone are still getting it for free. Paying 20K for cosmetic surgery & shit seems like a waste of money. You might as well visit hookers at that point to get your needs met. Also If you’re willing to go through such extreme lengths then you should be doing it for yourself. But if you wanna play the game, impress women, in order to be that guy by all means go right ahead. But I just don’t think it’s worth it. In fact I believe that playing the game is worse than giving up. At least when you give up you have peace of mind & can prioritize things other than women & sex.
Should be named looksfags.gay

It's a forum filled with actual homosexuals. Even a mod has admitted that actual homosexuals use it to find other men to hook up with.

It's a forum filled with actual homosexuals. Even a mod has admitted that actual homosexuals use it to find other men to hook up with.
i never knew this shit before
i don't have a problem with lookmaxxing tbh but aslong as it doesn't get to surgeries and blood then i am ok with it.
especially things like bone smashing are completely unnecessary

Simply working out anf getting fit is fine. It's good to do it for yourself

But it won't help you ascend

i never knew this shit before
i don't have a problem with lookmaxxing tbh but aslong as it doesn't get to surgeries and blood then i am ok with it.
especially things like bone smashing are completely unnecessary
Bonesmashing is a fraud. When bones break, they get weaker when they form again and they're less symmetrical.

Also, regarding the whole looksmax.org being another version of grindr, here's proof.

78db92c5-d5f4-4ae1-95f4-c97e27822ff8-jpeg.2047514

That's called softmaxxing
i think light-lookmaxxing will be a better name for it
ive considered LL in Turkey for years now and im still unsure on whether to do it or not
i never considered LL even tho i am short (168cm barerfoot) but i considered hairtransplant. i am afraid my hair will be totally gone by the time i hit 30s since my male relatives lost their hair the same way

If you aren't looksmaxxing in 2023, you are lost.
But don't go on looksmax.org, that place is filled with humblebragging faggots.

Looksmaxing is intuitive and half of the "must-read" content on looksmax is full of bullshit that's incorrect or ineffective

for example:
"fasting increases hgh or igf-1" therefore fasting during puberty will make you taller
is real advice on looksmax despite protein intake and caloric intake being responsible for non-genetic height and fasting unequivocally lowers total caloric intake.

It's better to discover for yourself what works best or copy simple advice you find online.

Last edited:
Irrelevant, has never work for anyone that wasn't already at least a 6 to begin with and 9/10 looksmaxxers have the most mediocre looking bitches, imagine doing all the work for an ugly whore that wouldn't even be loyal:feelsbadman:

If you aren't looksmaxxing in 2023, you are lost.
i have reached my full potential and maintained for years. it become like a habit to do the same haircut, do smoe workout everyday and always buy new clothes
i got lean and improved pretty much everything now but i am starting to lost hair which can make all the previous work i done pointless.

Wheat waffles gives very good advice about increasing SMV. Main takeaways are: lift, get lean and niche-maxx instead of broad looksmaxxing

You need to do the basics of looksmaxxing at the very least, If only for the small benefit of being treated better in general. Looks definitely matter when it comes to how people perceive you in a non-sexual way as well.
Exactly. The blackpill teaches us the importance of looks in all aspects of life, not only in dating. Therefore, if you're really blackpilled, then you're also looksmaxxing (at least the basics).

Looksmaxxing begins at 6/10

Soft looksmaxxing can help you in career maxxing

I try and keep lean cos I hate seeing fat when I look in a mirror.

I keep trying and even having surgeries and nothing is working.

Should be named looksfags.gay

So-called 'looksmaxxing' can certainly work if you have the potential. Let's say looksmaxing is exploiting your potential (facial bone structure); surgeries are another whole story.

It's cucked.
Just destroy your body and your identity to get some used up roastie bro.

What surgery's did you undergo?
Bobbies. My chest is flat now but my stomach looks bloated because of my anterior pelvic tilts so I don’t look any better

it can be good because looks = health. Like forward growth is connected to airway health and such.
thats one of the most legit reasons to get it

1.webp

Its completely cucked imo. You're paying thousands of dollars of hard earned money just so you can have a roast beef spinster fest left over from Chad and Tyrone kek