Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your opinion on Jew pills?

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Based or not? I’m on lexapro, and i know it’s just a cope. But but honestly it’s not a bad one. Atelast I don’t want to put a bullet in my head anymore.

They make me just not care about how much of a hellish clown world we live in. I just am emotionally disconnected from this reality and don’t care if a meteor destroyed earth tomorrow. I just live for pleasure now.

It is sad I have to give kikes my money to cope. But it’s better than being so depressed I just kill myself. Suicide is cucked, essentially admitting defeat to the bluepilled world, and letting them have what they want (inkwells seizing to exist).

Atleast now I can live on to piss off more r/feminism posters and encouraging suicide to all of them

They're jewish.

Wait until you try to leave these pills.

Don't quit cold turkey, you will never know.

I say it from experience since I've been forced to take antidepressants + antipsychotics, during my times when I was charged with two terrorism offenses (not LARPing, why I would?).

Based or not? I’m on lexapro, and i know it’s just a cope. But but honestly it’s not a bad one. Atelast I don’t want to put a bullet in my head anymore.

They make me just not care about how much of a hellish clown world we live in. I just am emotionally disconnected from this reality and don’t care if a meteor destroyed earth tomorrow. I just live for pleasure now.

It is sad I have to give kikes my money to cope. But it’s better than being so depressed I just kill myself. Suicide is cucked, essentially admitting defeat to the bluepilled world, and letting them have what they want (inkwells seizing to exist).

Atleast now I can live on to piss off more r/feminism posters and encouraging suicide to all of them
did it make you feel worse at the beginning?

Never tried any, but they are not nearly as effective as a glass of Raki, so fuck them

i wish i was jewish,could have sinagoguemaxxed

Never tried any, but they are not nearly as effective as a glass of Raki, so fuck them
Alcohol kinda expensive
Wait until you try to leave these pills.

Don't quit cold turkey, you will never know.

I say it from experience since I've been forced to take antidepressants + antipsychotics, during my times when I was charged with two terrorism offenses (not LARPing, why I would?).
Yeah I’ve been on them year and a half. Idk if I’ll ever get off