Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What's your opinion on Hamza?

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Recruit
★★
Personally I think his a scumbag grifter who scams his normie + sub5 teenage and child fans. I made a video on my opinion on Hamza, check it out if ur bored.

Just another coping redpiller curry indoctrinating other 15-year-old subhumans into believing hitting the gym and being confident will distract foids from the fact that they're boneless manlet subhumans who have 0 chance of ascending. Same opinion on him as all his other PUA/redpill predecessors and copycats, he can go fuck himself for exploiting teenage subhumans into believing their rejection is their fault for not trying hard enough. It's an inability to recognize fundemental social problems, they can literally only think in the individual sense. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
is that your voice or AI?

You hit spot on!

Just another coping redpiller curry indoctrinating other 15-year-old subhumans into believing hitting the gym and being confident will distract foids from the fact that they're boneless manlet subhumans who have 0 chance of ascending. Same opinion on him as all his other PUA/redpill predecessors and copycats, he can go fuck himself for exploiting teenage subhumans into believing their rejection is their fault for not trying hard enough. It's an inability to recognize fundemental social problems, they can literally only think in the individual sense. :feelsjuice:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

he’s capitalizing off of vulnerable depressed subhumans. he can burn in hell

laughs cage GIF

pathetic faggot profiting off 4 year olds

Hopefully a deranged englandistan negro rids of this fucking annoying curry

t.curry

other 15-year-old subhumans into believing hitting the gym and being confident will distract foids
Reality will hit them eventually, every incel goes through a redpill phase even I did

Who is Hamza? Some Arab?

hamza az egy beképzelt faszfej, az a véleményem

Scamza, fuck him and his meditation pill

Redpill grifter who would've still gotten girls regardless of his gymmaxxing, he likes to pretend he was some kind of ugly outcast before gym.

Hamza is an bluepill curry scammer

A delusional redpill retard

Jfl Hamza vs Wheat waffles black pilled me I knew Hamza was a delusional curry and he only has a gf because of his money and status. His gf doesn’t give a shit about him in particular.

Also his gf is ugly

The pride in his face and his brags about his white girlfriend :feelshaha:

Personally I think his a scumbag grifter who scams his normie + sub5 teenage and child fans. I made a video on my opinion on Hamza, check it out if ur bored.

I dislike him more than Andrew Tate. At least Andrew Tate sells a product that works. Hamza is a blatant scammer.

He is a massive faggot.

I dislike him more than Andrew Tate. At least Andrew Tate sells a product that works. Hamza is a blatant scammer.
Andrew Tate doesn’t sell a product that actually works. His selling known red ocean methods of making money online

Andrew Tate doesn’t sell a product that actually works. His selling known red ocean methods of making money online
Hustler's University teaches you stuff that actually helps you make money so it's not a scam.

Hustler's University teaches you stuff that actually helps you make money so it's not a scam.
It’s red ocean - it teaches you methods that are easy to get into but saturated by lots of people . Can you make money? Yes. Will you make money? Very unlikely.

It’s red ocean - it teaches you methods that are easy to get into but saturated by lots of people . Can you make money? Yes. Will you make money? Very unlikely.
It would take you forever to find the information otherwise. All information is free online, even stuff you learn in school, what's important is the ease of access because time is money.

he is a delusional grifter

Fuck Scamza, he’s incredibly cringey with his “Jeffrey and Adonis” gimmick. He’s also a narcissist and literal scammer