Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's your opinion on flat-chested women?

I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM SEXUALLY

I NEED TITTIES

///

IF YOU’RE AN IT FOID WITH NO TITS (tranny?) READING THIS THINKING OF POSTING IT TO YOUR SAFE SPACE, YOU GET A BIG FUCKING LOOOL FROM MY PART

I actually don't care because I find overly large breasts especially those with implants on women to be grotesque looking. I prefer all natural in women whether they're small or medium sized. :feelsjuice:

I used to cope by thinking flat chested women won't care about penis size because that's hypocritical and people aren't that irrational. Realized later on that was bullshit
All women are hypocritical, selfish, and deceptive animals. Never expect a woman to not be hypocritical, hypocrisy is their greatest talent. :feelsjuice:

I like small tits, They look cute and adorable and I'd love to grab them in my hands and milk them while I fucked a flat chested foid.