Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your opinion on age gaps in relationships?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I get why dating a minor is frowned upon, but often age gaps between two legal adults is stigmatized. For example, people get all mad about a 21 year old dating a 30 year old or a 18 year old dating a 26 year old or a 19 year old dating a 27 year old. I remember some saying that 23 year olds dating 20 year olds is bad.

I think if you date someone much younger it’s ok as long as they’re at least 18. Old enough for war, old enough to date someone much older. Why is society so strict about age gaps?

When women date younger guys, she’s a cougar. When a man dates younger women, he’s called a predator.

I get why dating a minor is frowned upon, but often age gaps between two legal adults is stigmatized. For example, people get all mad about a 21 year old dating a 30 year old or a 18 year old dating a 26 year old or a 19 year old dating a 27 year old. I remember some saying that 23 year olds dating 20 year olds is bad.

I think if you date someone much younger it’s ok as long as they’re at least 18. Old enough for war, old enough to date someone much older. Why is society so strict about age gaps?

When women date younger guys, she’s a cougar. When a man dates younger women, he’s called a predator.
Again, this BS is only in the US(as everything that goes against nature). Which idiot thinks it is a bad thing for a 30 year old male to have 21 year old GF?
Only in Retardistan.

Again, this BS is only in the US(as everything that goes against nature). Which idiot thinks it is a bad thing for a 30 year old male to have 21 year old GF?
Only in Retardistan.
According to OkCupid, men consider 20 year olds the most attractive

whats funny is leftists say drag queens reading to little kids and teaching them gender fluidity is ok but they think some 18 year old dating a 26 year old is bad

According to OkCupid, men consider 20 year olds the most attractive
It’s funny because leftists say drag queens reading to little kids and teaching them gender fluidity is ok but they think some 18 year old dating a 26 year old is bad
Only in that sickening shithole founded by genitally mutilated "God's Chosen" and Masonic creeps are drag queens normal but a healthy male in his 30s banging stacies at age 18 is "weird".
Fuck them, they should shoot themselves and be dung on a field, atleast they would have some use in this world for once.

Only in that sickening shithole founded by genitally mutilated "God's Chosen" and Masonic creeps are drag queens normal but a healthy male in his 30s banging stacies at age 18 is "weird".
Fuck them, they should shoot themselves and be dung on a field, atleast they would have some use in this world for once.
Men tend to find 18 year olds more attractive than women in their 30s.

My quote said 18 not 15 but whatever.

Ok why are the quotes creating spelling errors?

Having a girlfriend / wife who's older than you is pretty cucked. Especially if the age gap exceeds three years. Being able to attract young foids when your yourself are getting older is a mark of a true slayer.

In my experience I have seen way more women with drastically older men, than agematched couples outside of highschool, and I think that's a problem for youngcels.

Men with good jobs and resources should be given young women. They are attractive and best baby makers.

Age gaps of older men and younger women are ALWAYS beneficial to the woman. The opposite is not true and the relationship wanes as the old cunt is never satisfied and misses her young hunk. She will forever chase her youth and her young days when she could pull any man.
A old man/young girl = stable family home
A old girl/young man = just a status symbol for her ego and accessory to let others know she still “has it” and can pull men and is still attractive although we all know otherwise

Its completely normal to have a 10 or even 15 year old gap, where the male is older. Or well, normal, it SHOULD be normal, as it has been very normal thruout all of our history and in many cultures still today.

Its only in todays wicked society these ugly jew feminist cunts look down on a 30 year old male with status, fucking a 18 year old hot girl, meanwhile arguing its completely fine to inject ur kids with hormones at the age of 4 to "change sex". Its also completely normal to be a transexual and all kinds of weird shit.
Men with good jobs and resources should be given young women. They are attractive and best baby makers.

Age gaps of older men and younger women are ALWAYS beneficial to the woman. The opposite is not true and the relationship wanes as the old cunt is never satisfied and misses her young hunk. She will forever chase her youth and her young days when she could pull any man.
A old man/young girl = stable family home
A old girl/young man = just a status symbol for her ego and accessory to let others know she still “has it” and can pull men and is still attractive although we all know otherwise

This. A man with status, who is intelligent, good career and experience, should be GRANTED a hot young woman to fuck and release the tension with. That is the optimal society. Nothing else.

Having a girlfriend / wife who's older than you is pretty cucked. Especially if the age gap exceeds three years. Being able to attract young foids when your yourself are getting older is a mark of a true slayer.
So you prefer relationships of men dating younger women? You consider dating older women a bad thing?

So you prefer relationships of men dating younger women? You consider dating older women a bad thing?
Exactly right. Female value lies with her looks and fertility, and both plummet with age. Even women instinctively understand this rather simple but harsh truth of life.

Read this
Exactly right. Female value lies with her looks and fertility, and both plummet with age. Even women instinctively understand this rather simple but harsh truth of life.
Feminazis got all mad at data revealing that men like youth

As a teencel there is nothing worse than getting cucked by these college vultures.

Fuck that shit, date your age fag.

It's over for mathcels!

As a teencel there is nothing worse than getting cucked by these college vultures.

Fuck that shit, date your age fag.
They need to be thrown in jail for pedophilia, but they wont as they are chad and always win

They need to be thrown in jail for pedophilia, but they wont as they are chad and always win
College students dating high school students isn’t pedophilia. That isn’t such a big age gap

@Napoleon de Geso

I have noticed that those relationships rarely work when the foid and the guy are young. When I was in high school, I had a foid classmate who got married at 15 to an 18-year-old dude. It didn't last long, she broke up with him after three years of marriage.

As I have said before, I live in Brazil, it's common to see couples with big age gaps. I have seen dudes in their 30s married to women in their early 20s. Those relationships tend to work a little bit better. Of course, there's betabuxing involved but I won't discuss this here.

I have noticed that those relationships rarely work when the foid and the guy are young. When I was in high school, I had a foid classmate who got married at 15 to an 18-year-old dude. It didn't last long, she broke up with him after three years of marriage.

As I have said before, I live in Brazil, it's common to see couples with big age gaps. I have seen dudes in their 30s married to women in their early 20s. Those relationships tend to work a little bit better. Of course, there's betabuxing involved but I won't discuss this here.

Perfectly normal age gap in 99% of human history but in todays western feminist degeneracy.

Perfectly normal age gap in 99% of human history but in todays western feminist degeneracy.
My maternal grandpa was 32 and my maternal grandma was 19 when they got married. This was in 1949. They never got divorced. If they got married in today’s world, my maternal grandpa would be called a predator.

It can speed up hypergamy and create youngcels, because all the careermaxed betas pull young Beckies from the dating market.

Stigmatized? Maybe by your western NPCs. I have two friends with fresh 20 y.o. girlfriends in their 30s.

Idk bro...I just want a gf to hold hands with and hug right now

If girl id 20 a man is 30 hes often betabux.

If girl is 30 and man is 20 then both are desperate

Its completely normal to have a 10 or even 15 year old gap, where the male is older. Or well, normal, it SHOULD be normal, as it has been very normal thruout all of our history and in many cultures still today.

Its only in todays wicked society these ugly jew feminist cunts look down on a 30 year old male with status, fucking a 18 year old hot girl, meanwhile arguing its completely fine to inject ur kids with hormones at the age of 4 to "change sex". Its also completely normal to be a transexual and all kinds of weird shit.

This. A man with status, who is intelligent, good career and experience, should be GRANTED a hot young woman to fuck and release the tension with. That is the optimal society. Nothing else.
High IQ

Couples should be the exact same age.
Down with degeneracy.

Give me a cute 13 year old girlfriend please. Though there is only a 10% chance she is a virgin tbh

I’m going to put it as simple as possible - IMO there are only three ages for foids:

Age 0 to onset of puberty - child (off limits)

Puberty to 30 - female of fertile age

Over 30 - past the wall

All of this normie bluepill nonsense (“within5 year range”, “half your age plus seven”, etc) is meaningless shrill given as an excuse for foids to ride the cock carousel

Degenerate woprship of "magical number 18"

Here formula to calculate perfect age of waifu:

Choofed

I stopped caring about that years ago. I still get bitter when I see dudes old enough to be my grandpa smashing chicks around my age though.

Well guess what dumbass, cougars ARE predators. There is no double standard here. Though there should be.
If they are both legally adults they can date who they want imo

Is the young party 18? Idc.
If not, jail please

they dont matter

Male value relies on only looks nowadays, the sexual market is pretty much inclined to favor women nowadays.