Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your opinion about Vladimir Putin ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Your narrative that Russia is fighting Ukraine is too simplistic
That is the literal truth, not a narrative.

You have not read what I've actually said about the conflict. Not worthy of my time.
the cheap and safe way NATO found to weaken Russia.
Like this is news JFL

Now you're going to explain to me what is the purpose of NATO ?

Anyway, back to your original question.

Putin is the best president the Russian Federation ever had and probably one of the best leaders Russia in general ever had. But he's getting old and his succession will be a major pain in the ass for the Russians.
Finally a coherent answer that isn't trying hard to seem more clever than it is.

Putin was the only real leader of this so called Federation anyway so, yeah, I guess saying he "is the best" is saying something JFL

Succession isn't a problem in a civilized society. That's also why the contemporary mafia de facto state that claims to controle the territory of Russia is such a mess and needs to destroy its own male population to somehow save itself. It is a truly degenerate state since the so called end of history.

Absolutely not, the division occured in 1054.
JFL

Since when are we talking about the Western Roman Empire ? What substance are you on ? Knowing history is nice, but making up a messy argument with it will lead you nowhere.

THE FUCKING COLD WAR

Absolutely not, the division occured in 1054.

That's completely beside the point.
All major European countries were colonial powers, except Germany, which lead to WW1.
The only real empires that mattered at this time were UK and France.

You're just a BBC shill, as was pointed out by the Slavcels above. Not sure what you hope achieving here, but your retarded normie worldviews are tiresome.
Go fetch the attention of some OF whore instead of polluting my thread cuck

World domination.
If you didn't know that, you're below 50 IQ tbh.
I know the purpose of NATO and it's mainly just keeping Russia where it is. World domination, JFL. The US already does that without NATO.

The US already does that without NATO
US power relies on the perception of its power.
And China is slowly and patiently eroding that perception. I don't give the so-called "US domination" more than 50 years. Whether it will go peacefully as the USSR did or in suicidal nuclear fire remains to be seen though.

Your narrative that Russia is fighting Ukraine is too simplistic and flawed, and absolutely nobody with more than two brain cells is buying it. Ukraine is just the cheap and safe way NATO found to weaken Russia.

If Russia were fighting Ukraine and not the combined military industry of NATO, the war would have been over in a matter of weeks, if not days.
And again, this proves how retarded the Russian executives were when they decided to invade Ukraine. Of course there would be some european solidarity involved, NATO waiting at the corner, the US using its panws ... What were they thinking ?

The only power that currently benefits this on a political level is China (and also India because of sanctions ). Putin is Xi's pet. Xi is a clever man.

US power relies on the perception of its power.
And China is slowly and patiently eroding that perception. I don't give the so-called "US domination" more than 50 years. Whether it will go peacefully as the USSR did or in suicidal nuclear fire remains to be seen though.
This nation of merchants won't fall as brutally as the USSR did.

We should nuke him and his worthless shithole of a country to oblivion.

european solidarity
OMG, are you on drugs ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Go tell that to the Polaks blocking the Ukrainian border or to the farmers across the EU revolting against the shit grain and chicken imported from Ukraine.

Putin is Xi's pet. Xi is a clever man.
That's exactly the problem with Western thinking. You only understand strength, you can only see yourself as fucking someone or being someone's bitch. That's why Africa, Asia and the Middle East are turning away from you.

OMG, are you on drugs ?
Cherrypicking in MY own stuffs and you think I won't see it ?

SOME european solidarity. That's what I said. I'm not saying everything is heart emoji kawai unlike you when you say

That's exactly the problem with Western thinking. You only understand strength, you can only see yourself as fucking someone or being someone's bitch.
Go in the world telling yourself a fairy tale where things aren't like that, I'll be watching.

That's why Africa, Asia and the Middle East are turning away from you.
They just follow the wind where they think it is stronger. It's definitely not a kumbaya shit.

he's ultra low inhib and kinda like trump as far as delaying the inevitability.

russia is perceived as a backwards petrol state. a gas station dictatorship.

ukraine wanted to join the west and get the economic benefits but putin said fuck that. if anyones gonna fuck my sister its gonna be me.

Absolutely not, Europe is not united, but simply subservient to the US.
Those both things aren't contradictory. Making up fake contradictions leads you nowhere.

he's ultra low inhib and kinda like trump
Personality wise, they are quite different.

Putin hides his real thought constantly under a veil of pseudo intellectual discourse while Trump simply talks before thinking. Putin is a brutal snake while Trump is a brutish beef.

Trump is Putin's pet, the same way Putin is Xi's pet.

I don't think Trump would do a good job to really serve his country's best interest. He has obvious traits and weakness that makes him an easy target to all kind of intimidation / manipulation tactics.