Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Whats your most controversial blackpilled opinion?

Ascending in your late 20s or in your 30s the damage is probably done by that time even if it the relationship somehow was genuine.
And that is the teen love/agepill. You can never recover and unwind that lost youth

Its getting extremely mainstream tho. My friend was talking about how his girlfriend and female friend where talking about incels . Those mass shooters made it mainstream tbh
just fucking lol tbh
22. As long as it's as a young-adult it's fine to me. Ascending in your late 20s or in your 30s the damage is probably done by that time even if it the relationship somehow was genuine.
agreed, I believe ascension in college age is legit and still counts if you missed out in high school

:feelswhat::feelsseriously: massive fucking cope. There is no such thing as "too tall".

You're fucking 6'1" (185-186cm) and saying your height is a negative. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

I don't usually mind tallcels, but I absolutely fucking hate when they act like their height is a NEGATIVE when its NOT.
It IS a negative if you have a sub 5 face. I am constantly called "Slenderman" and other shitty terms. This is because I have a sub 5 face with a tall body. It's like putting a trashcan on stilts, it doesn't make a difference. It is still trash.

that JBW is an axiomatic law. whitecels are just locationcels, and if you don't truly try moving, you're volcel.

Ill make an in-depth thread on height soon. It well fully explain my theory.
Okay, honestly it's interesting. This is the type of movement that is enjoyable on the forum.

that JBW is an axiomatic law. whitecels are just locationcels, and if you don't truly try moving, you're volcel.
To some extent I can believe that, I am whitecel and if money was not a problem I would try to move up in SEA, but I think you are not considering as I mentioned, the economy and language barrier.

If you're Black without BBC and without Tyrone traits (tall height, face, etc), you're a TRUECEL. PERIOD. No one can change my mind.

sub 183cm height +
sub 17.8cm dick +
sub 7/10 face +
Genetic autism +
Black =
TRUECEL PERMAVIRGIN

Chad>>>>Tyrone. You can't change my mind.
I agree with this. As a black you are EXPECTED to be dark triad, huge and tall with a BBC. If you dont have those qualities, you are gonna get judged WAAY harder than your white counterparts.
Okay, honestly it's interesting. This is the type of movement that is enjoyable on the forum.
Tbh. Good dicussions our if this thread

It IS a negative if you have a sub 5 face. I am constantly called "Slenderman" and other shitty terms. This is because I have a sub 5 face with a tall body. It's like putting a trashcan on stilts, it doesn't make a difference. It is still trash.
If you're being called "slenderman", thats because of your frame and being skinny, not face. An ugly tallcel with at least a decent frame will never be called "slenderman".

Can you at least admit that being 185-186cm with a 3/10 face is NOT WORSE than being 176cm (aka ME) with a 3/10 face? Maybe its not better, but its not worse either.

most people don't even know what "incels" are tbh
The term "Incel" is only a matter of time before it becomes a thing of popular culture. And doing something about it would drive it more.

BBC theory is real, it just depends on location. I live in a big city and I see it everyday

Third one: NT is still undervalued on this forum. For subchads autism is almost literally a death sentence. 90% of autistic adolescents/young adults have never been in a sexual relationship. ~50% are virgins at 36 (this is of people diagnosed late in life not even as childs so not even as severe).

Autistic people die early because of the stress from a life without sex and loneliness i.e. basically being incels. Although they're often called out as being mentalcels and stuff of the sort I think they are some of the truest cels on here. My condolences goes out to them. For many autistic men it's like they were never even part of the game.

It's almost the equivalent of physically being a truecel. It's not a surprise that so much of this forum seems autistic at times.

If you're being called "slenderman", thats because of your frame and being skinny, not face. An ugly tallcel with at least a decent frame will never be called "slenderman".

Can you at least admit that being 185-186cm with a 3/10 face is NOT WORSE than being 176cm (aka ME) with a 3/10 face? Maybe its not better, but its not worse either.
I'm sorry to say it, but being a 3/10 face that is 176cm is slightly better than 185-186cm. 176cm is 5'9. That is actually a height in which you can gymmaxx and make sufficient gains. A 6'1 (like me) has trouble doing that. What you are saying is that you would rather have your same face but 4 inches taller? It would just make it so more people can see your 3/10 face in a crowd. That by itself is worse than being 5'9. Ill make a thread on my reasoning behind all of this, and we can discuss it there.

My controversial opinion: the majority of this forum aren't having sex because they're not even trying.
Based as hell. Wouldnt say a majority, but more than people would like to admit for sure.
Too many have an approach count under 20(jfl)
This Also applies to ethnics. Indians and other 3rd world countryns are fucking like rabbits. So same rule applies to ethnics.
Third one: NT is still undervalued on this forum. For subchads autism is almost literally a death sentence. 90% of autistic adolescents/young adults have never been in a sexual relationship. ~50% are virgins at 36 (this is of people diagnosed late in life not even as childs so not even as severe).

Autistic people die early because of the stress from a life without sex and loneliness i.e. basically being incels. Although they're often called out as being mentalcels and stuff of the sort I think they are some of the truest cels on here. My condolences goes out to them. For many autistic men it's like they were never even part of the game.

It's almost the equivalent of physically being a truecel. It's not a surprise that so much of this forum seems autistic at times.
Agree 100%
BBC theory is real, it just depends on location. I live in a big city and I see it everyday
Ive seen the dickpill be confirmed too many times lately

Last edited:

I hadn't noticed that on the forum they thought that as autistic, you could still do something. That is simple logic.

What you are saying is that you would rather have your same face but 4 inches taller?
Yes that is exactly what I'm saying. If I was taller, I would get more respect from men and I would get other benefits of being tall.

That is actually a height in which you can gymmaxx and make sufficient gains. A 6'1 (like me) has trouble doing that.
I disagree.

More height = more size potential.

at 176cm, I have only been able to get my bodyweight up to 77kg at most and struggle to maintain 75-76kg (have to force feed sometimes).

If I was 186cm, I could easily get to 85kg or more and I could fill out my frame more.

176cm @75-76kg = 186cm @85-87kg (roughly)

I'm white and wouldn't even call myself a trucel with Tinder passport I didn't get matches.

People think JBW is some super universe law because they see guys who are truecels do very well here. Well, St. BlacksOps2Cel mogs me and 3 other white people I know in JBW matches and I've seen their faces I don't think they would go viral as memes if they were revealed.

The reality is that traits like extremely pale skin, prey eyes, long midface/tall face, etc are distinctive features. What someone's rating is can vary a lot depending on the location.

So people we think of as truecels here are actually more attractive by their standards. If you have a wide face, narrow eyes, etc and are still ugly/below-average with white skin you won't do well in SEA because you just look like a typical local with pale skin.
I hadn't noticed that on the forum they thought that as autistic, you could still do something. That is simple logic.
Well I don't really no how much they can especially later in life, but I would imagine getting surgeries to improve your looks is probably easier than learning to be/act NT.

I've spoken with people who've spent a lot of time on stuff like that. They can't pick up on body language cues, send them, etc naturally in a social situation so they have to constantly focus on it and it's mentally draining.

Maybe they'll find an answer here but the statistics speak for themselves.

Last edited:
My controversial (here) opinion: personality/mental state/social activity matters way more than people here like to admit. Looks is king that part is hard to debate but its not 95% looks 5% others. Now I should preface this that Im looking at it from a finding a gf and longterm relationship kind of thing, not a hookup since Im interested only in the former.

I do believe some users here would be incel even as normies, due to their personalities/ low IQ

For mental, autism is a universally accepted death sentence but I think a lot more stuff is deadly (for your chances of getting a gf).

Varying levels of anxiety hinder your chance a lot and strong/crippling anxiety can even hit high tier normies. BPD, szicho, all this jazz hurts your chances hard.

Now about being social. My experience is severely limited since ive been antisocial all my life but from what ive observed in my life, being outgoing, having friends and going out with them, going to parties, public events, concerts etc. etc. is the most effective way for normies and even incels to try to find partners. Think about it, if you are an incel, online dating is instantly a loss since women see chad and chadlite and never choose you. But if you go to a friends birthday party, there might be lets say 20 guys 10 chicks. If everyones single and arent degenerates that end up in threesomes etc, you realistically only have to be better than a few guys to get the girl. Ofc its not certain and if anything its in the low single digit or below 1% but its still better than literally 0% in online dating.
ALSO the most important part of meeting girls through your friends/social circle: they dont just swipe left on your cus of your looks, you get to talk to them, show them who you are under the ugly exterior and that raises your chances exponentially (from 0.01% to 0.1%, but still a huge increase)

Either way I ended up writing a fucking essay idk why.
tldr: looks is king but mental state/being social/having a good personality matters so much more than its given credit.

Last edited:
I think height becomes more prominent in your adult years when it's clear that you're not going to grow taller. Be 5'5" as a 14-year-old with a Chad face, and you'll more likely than not get some girls around you. But if you stay like that after 20 years old, people will begin to look at you funny.

EDIT:

lol, this entire thread is basically just a shit-test to see who the fakecels are.

Last edited:
I will also say that some girls leave high school and go to college as virgins. It's a minority, but virgins past high school exist for girls
this entire thread is basically just a shit-test to see who the fakecels are.
how so?

Last edited:
That women are being brainwashed to act on primal instincts which were dormant not a long time ago, internalized morals would override these urges before, preventing women from acting on reptilian and emotional outbursts alone. They are not inherently evil, they're deluded and entitled.

A very good looking man could be incel if his levels of social retardation are high enough
Idk bro. Tinder is pretty damn hypergamous
Yeah, but more often than not I would assume they fuck high tier beckies. My older chad lite brother would fuck mid-high tier beckies. I would assume chads do the same.

High tier becky’s. Not just any becky
Naw you can do the experiment yourself. I've seen someone do it with a becky and match with Tinder celebrities and gigachads.

Naw you can do the experiment yourself. I've seen someone do it with a becky and match with Tinder celebrities and gigachads.
Yeah, but chads can also fuck high tier ones too

Yeah, but chads can also fuck high tier ones too
I mean yeah he can fuck lots of girls, but they'll still fuck beckies.

I'm gonna have to think about it

I guess mine would be that ethnic guys don’t have it that bad. Let me explain. If they want a white girl, well forget about it. Lol. Ethnics should just focus on their own since I very often see an ugly ethnic guy with an attractive ethnic female.

Some will say but she’s not a virgin, she already fucked tons of white chads! All true, but many will still settle with an ethnic dut to societal pressure. Standard white men such as Americans dont have that advantage.

Its more controversial to say dogpill is a meme than it is to say its real.

Whats your most controversial opinion on the blackpill? On this forum, not from a societal viewpoint.

I have many ones tbh i wanna hear urs

That having a feminine face is not necessarily a turnoff, in fact having feminine features in todays "prettyboy" culture is a positive thing.

It's easy for incels to cope by saying they look "cute" and feminine, it's hard to cope with admitting you are downright ugly.

That's why many incels say their face is just too feminine for sexual attraction, when the reality is they are repulsive.

muh driver license pill legit:feelstastyman:

I'm actually not that extreme compared to some people on here. I think that there should be something similar to sharia law regarding women, ie not allowed to go out of the house without a family member to be with them, stoned to death for sex before marriage (tbh this should apply to chads too). Death penalty for adultery (this should apply to men too). I also think femoid refugees shouldn't be allowed into the west. I dont care about the male ones but the first thing femoid ones do is fuck white Chad when they get here instead of ethnics.

Let's spit out another very controversial one while I'm at it. I think the teenlovepill is overrated and is mostly egoist nonsense from people who couldn't get over missing out in high school. Sometimes the fixation goes so far they even turn into 36 year olds who exclusively go after 13-year olds ( :feelswhere: ). The stats say that 40-50%+ depending on the time frame graduated as virgins, but not that many end up as incels or mentally crippled. Some people even say if you missed out on it you're an incel forever no matter how much sex you have (JFL).

Me personally I wouldn't care at all if I ascended tomorrow. The only role it would play is the lack of experience assuming the person I'm had more romantic/sexual experience than me which would mostly be a given. Only if you care about something to that degree does it become debilitating.

I agree

This.

Its getting extremely mainstream tho. My friend was talking about how his girlfriend and female friend where talking about incels . Those mass shooters made it mainstream tbh
Most people just see 'incel' as 'gross virgin.' They don't really know what we think or feel.
Yes. At my school, plenty of guys 5'6 and 5'7 gets hot af girlfriends. It is becuase of their face. This is not even cherry-picking, as it is pretty constant. Height ONLY works if you have a good face as it is. Height will deduct points off your SMV if you are above 6'ft with a sub 5 face. It's just the way it is.
Highly agree with this one. I've always felt like my height coupled with my face has worked against me, since it gives me a creepy and intimidating feel to females. I've often been described as creepy, so I don't think height is helping me at all.

1.) Dogpill is meme

2.) Height is a problem if below 180cm in West and 170cm in Asia

3.) Face>>>Height>>Frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else.

4.) JBW is bullshit ( refer point 3)

5.) Chads are not fucking 4s and 5. Most beckies settle with Normies.

6.) Most normshits (5-7 range) who are in relationships enjoy passionate sex. They are not being cucked.

7.) Most 22 foids y/o are virgins in Asia and most 18 y/o foids are virgin in west

8.) Normies can still apply RedPill with some success. Have to be atleast 6 for that.

9.) Gymcelling is a legit way to looksmax and ascend if you're not a Manlet. Most jacked up normies enjoy decent sexual life.

1.) Dogpill is meme

6.) Most normshits (5-7 range) who are in relationships enjoy passionate sex. They are not being cucked.

7.) Most 22 foids y/o are virgins in Asia and most 18 y/o foids are virgin in west

8.) Normies can still apply RedPill with some success. Have to be atleast 6 for that.

9.) Gymcelling is a legit way to looksmax and ascend if you're not a Manlet. Most jacked up normies enjoy decent sexual life.
Based post bro

1.) Dogpill is meme

Point 5 - But stats show 30% of men 18-30 are not having sex in the past year, so its pretty bad tbh..
The rest of your post is true and v useful tbh

Sub8 is absolute bullshit

I don't actually hate women but myself for being ugly.

Also I hate trannies with a passion, I unironically, memes aside, wish they all died tbh.

Based post bro
Point 5 - But stats show 30% of men 18-30 are not having sex in the past year, so its pretty bad tbh..
The rest of your post is true and v useful tbh

Chads are rare man. Like less than 2%. And most of them are in relationship with Stacy or high tier beckies.
Also most Normies who get laid are doing so with a big social circle. Most Noemie social circle has like 50 people. 20 of them are females on an average out of which 12-15 are just plane Janes. Chad won't fuck them cuz he can get Stacies so those Janes are with Normies(between 5-7 rating) but not all normies get Gf's, only the most NTmaxxed benefits from this situation.

That short guys w/ good faces and high social status can get stacies. I've seen it more than once

Biggest scum on this planet are overprotective daddies of teen girls

Nothing will ever change while we post on here.