Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Whats your most controversial blackpilled opinion?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Its more controversial to say dogpill is a meme than it is to say its real.

Whats your most controversial opinion on the blackpill? On this forum, not from a societal viewpoint.

I have many ones tbh i wanna hear urs

I think dogpill is meme tbh

That money and status can INCREASE attraction,

but some level of attraction must already exist on looks alone, as in the dude must be a 6/10 or 7/10 minimum.

Women don't always go for Chad as much as people here like to think

I'm not interested in toilets and I don't think a gf is needed to live a fulfilling life

but some level of attraction must already exist on looks alone, as in the dude must be a 6/10 or 7/10 minimum.
Yes, that is the range where the redpill starts working. You are already leaving the copers of the sub 8 law.

Sharia law is better at creating stable, happy societies over democracy, which is just a product of the devil anyways.

Saduivsamerica

True. I agree more on the status part than the money part tho.

Women don't always go for Chad as much as people here like to think
based. i cringe when people legit think a chad(8/10) is fucking 5/10 women or even fatties. they have truly not digested the blackpill yet
I think dogpill is meme tbh
some people take it waaay to far

True. I agree more on the status part than the money part tho.
Agreed, LMS should be LMS
based. i cringe when people legit think a chad(8/10) is fucking 5/10 women or even fatties. they have truly not digested the blackpill yet
he doesn't fuck fatties but he fucks beckies IMO

This may sound a little hypocritical, but we really should do something by force. And you know what I mean.

Never gonna happen. Whites are Jewish slaves now.

That height litteraly does not matter if you above 5'6. In fact, the taller you are with a normie face the more likely you are to be seen as ugly. Just a tall ugly man.

How many of you have accepted the Loli Pill?
That height litteraly does not matter if you above 5'6. In fact, the taller you are with a normie face the more likely you are to be seen as ugly. Just a tall ugly man.

Height didnt matter as much in THE PAST, I agree with that. Nowadays, its all women care for.

This is interesting, can you elaborate more?

Based as hell. Ive always Said height is cope unless very short(big handicap) or very tall (extra bonus attraction)

i never saw this consistent factor where tall guys where getting girls around me. If it was a true blackpill it would have been forced in my face.

However i always saw a 100% constistency in that men with good faces UNIVERSALLY Did Well. No matter what other pill they had, like frame, wrist, height or other less important factors.

Oh I see, you are my senpai. Anyway you are still a young adult, come back in 5 years, and you will see that you will need that.
Maybe that's true, but it doesn't apply to me now so whatever

Attachments

• 1586280291050.jpg
    1586280291050.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 29
This one is very controversial, but I think "unicorns" so to speak exist. They're non-NT usually autistic and have a different brain structure as a result of it. Usually they're masculine-looking and as such regarded as ugly with well-defined chins and jaws.

This one isn't the best example because many are probably a lot uglier but is an example of the masculine lower-third on a lot of autistic girls.

They are very small in number, however, and on top of that a lot also typically end up as asexual/lesbian as well.

Last edited:
This may sound a little hypocritical, but we really should do something by force. And you know what I mean.

Yeah everybody shuts down the idea of a Incel revolution on this forum. Whe in fact Antifa, Altright and LGBT groups have always been protesting. That's why their movements exceed ours in numbers

Based as hell. Ive always Said height is cope unless very short(big handicap) or very tall (extra bonus attraction)

i never saw this consistent factor where tall guys where getting girls around me. If it was a true blackpill it would have been forced in my face.

However i always saw a 100% constistency in that men with good faces UNIVERSALLY Did Well. No matter what other pill they had, like frame, wrist, height or other less important factors.
I have observed the exact same, I completely agree
This is going to be a very interesting thread it seems

This one is very controversial, but I think "unicorns" so to speak exist. They're non-NT usually autistic and have a different brain structure as a result of it. Usually they're masculine-looking and as such regarded as ugly with well-defined chins and jaws.

This one isn't the best example because many are probably a lot uglier but is an example of the masculine lower-third on a lot of autistic girls.

They are very small in number, however, and on top of that a lot also end up typically end up as asexual/lesbian as well.

View attachment 238535

Unicorns can exist even beyond just finding an autistic women. Proper conditioning and values also help. My 5'10 female cousin married a man who's 5'5/5'6. And I have a balding male cousin who has three kids.

While hypergamy will always exist, no doubt, shifting the focus to family. God, and stability can help. I think one should see marriage as a means to an end, rather than being "the end".

I have observed the exact same, I completely agree
This is going to be a very interesting thread it seems
Ive know so many tall incels or tall low tier normies. However ive seen a lot of small framed chads, non masculine chads , shorter than average chads. Face has been a 100% consistent observation.

Marriage to girls once they hit puberty and develop breasts/hips should be legal again like it was in most of the world before the 20th century. Although it is still legal in places like Arabia and America.

By marrying her at a young age, you can pair bond and groom her more easily since she is more impressionable.

Oh I see, that is still done with some indigenous people of my country (I am from South America), I suppose you say it, because at that age it is easier for the female to generate an emotional and sexual attachment with her male, and therefore this will be more submissive to him. Or is it something else?

Good that you specified controversial on this forum lol. Even the lightest grey pill is too dark and controversial for normies.

idk honestly. most controversial on here is that women aren’t at fault for our inceldom. They can’t be blamed. No one person or group can be blamed. It’s the universe unfolding as it does, and foids are insentient NPC children so you can’t hold them responsible for anything. I still hate them though.

if you were a foid with the infinite SMV that having eggs grants, and every guy on the planet wanted to fuck you, and getting fucked by chads is the biggest source of happiness chemicals possible, wouldn’t you also get fucked by gigachads all day long? If u were a foid, you’d be a whore/toilet/sex slave for chad, regardless of what people think.

most controversial to brain dead brainwashed normies/foids/satellite males/incels in denial, probabaly the fighting success/ violencepill

Last edited:
If you're Black without BBC and without Tyrone traits (tall height, face, etc), you're a TRUECEL. PERIOD. No one can change my mind.

sub 183cm height +
sub 17.8cm dick +
sub 7/10 face +
Genetic autism +
Black =
TRUECEL PERMAVIRGIN
Tyrone>Chad
Chad>>>>Tyrone. You can't change my mind.

Ive know so many tall incels or tall low tier normies. However ive seen a lot of small framed chads, non masculine chads , shorter than average chads. Face has been a 100% consistent observation.
Yes. At my school, plenty of guys 5'6 and 5'7 gets hot af girlfriends. It is becuase of their face. This is not even cherry-picking, as it is pretty constant. Height ONLY works if you have a good face as it is. Height will deduct points off your SMV if you are above 6'ft with a sub 5 face. It's just the way it is.

Yeah everybody shuts down the idea of a Incel revolution on this forum. Whe in fact Antifa, Altright and LGBT groups have always been protesting. That's why their movements exceed ours in numbers
Yes, the truth is that if we started doing something (no matter how they see us) and spread what we know to another level, things could get interesting. Make society accept that dark side it has.

Height > Face in MANY instances.

A 3/10 face could easily get girls if he was 6'4" or taller. If you are over 5'10" then you automatically have a good bit of worth on the society and sexual marketplace. Most 5'10" and above men don't realize how important this advantage is.

Let's spit out another very controversial one while I'm at it. I think the teenlovepill is overrated and is mostly egoist nonsense from people who couldn't get over missing out in high school. Sometimes the fixation goes so far they even turn into 36 year olds who exclusively go after 13-year olds ( :feelswhere: ). The stats say that 40-50%+ depending on the time frame graduated as virgins, but not that many end up as incels or mentally crippled. Some people even say if you missed out on it you're an incel forever no matter how much sex you have (JFL).

Me personally I wouldn't care at all if I ascended tomorrow. The only role it would play is the lack of experience assuming the person I'm had more romantic/sexual experience than me which would mostly be a given. Only if you care about something to that degree does it become debilitating.

Roughly 40 Percent of Teens Haven’t Had Sex by Graduation
The percent of virgins in high school is a trend that has remained pretty consistent since 2005, CDC data suggests. Only about 1 in 4 ninth graders report that they have ever had sex. That figure climbs steadily throughout high school, culminating in the 12th grade, when about 60 percent claim to have had sex. If nothing else, this data debunks the myth that high schoolers are all sexually active — nearly half are still virgins by graduation! It is important for parents to convey this information to their children, to help combat the pressure they may feel to have sex before they are emotionally ready.
The study, based on self-reported data from more than 10,000 high school students, also found other evidence of more conservative sexual behavior.
Among sexually active students, 57.9 percent said they had used condoms when they last had intercourse, up from 46.2 percent a decade earlier. There was also a decline in the percentage of high school students who had had four or more sex partners, with 14.2 percent reporting such experience in 2001, compared with 18.7 percent in 1991.

Yes. At my school, plenty of guys 5'6 and 5'7 gets hot af girlfriends. It is becuase of their face. This is not even cherry-picking, as it is pretty constant. Height ONLY works if you have a good face as it is. Height will deduct points off your SMV if you are above 6'ft with a sub 5 face. It's just the way it is.
That is too controversial tbh, as he understood height was a face enhancer, unless it is deformed.

I've also seen that at my local university.

Yes, the truth is that if we started doing something (no matter how they see us) and spread what we know to another level, things could get interesting. Make society accept that dark side it has.
most people don't even know what "incels" are tbh

Oh I see, that is still done with some indigenous people of my country (I am from South America), I suppose you say it, because at that age it is easier for the female to generate an emotional and sexual attachment with her male, and therefore this will be more submissive to him. Or is it something else?

Yes, that's the main point. Since she is young, untouched, and inexperienced, being sexually intimate with her will cause her to bond with you deeply. Look at the man in the pic I posted. He's not that good looking in terms of his face, yet he had a successful marriage with his 9 year old wife

Last edited:
That is too controversial tbh, as he understood height was a face enhancer, unless it is deformed.

I've also seen that at my local university.
Ill make an in-depth thread on height soon. It well fully explain my theory.

Let's spit out another very controversial one while I'm at it. I think the teenlovepill is overrated and is mostly egoist nonsense from people who couldn't get over missing out in high school. Sometimes the fixation goes so far they even turn into 36 year olds who exclusively go after 13-year olds ( :feelswhere: ). The stats say that 40-50%+ depending on the time frame graduated as virgins, but not that many end up as incels or mentally crippled. Some people even say if you missed out on it you're an incel forever no matter how much sex you have (JFL).

Me personally I wouldn't care at all if I ascended tomorrow. The only role it would play is the lack of experience assuming the person I'm had more romantic/sexual experience than me which would mostly be a given. Only if you care about something to that degree does it become debilitating.
Interesting. How old are you?
Teen love is killing me because that is the age that pretty much defines your life. Normal non freaks naturally start exploring sex at that age and its the most exciting time for sex anyway.

Teen love is usually not jaded either like a rostie/incel betabux relationship would be at 30 years old

My controversial opinion: the majority of this forum aren't having sex because they're not even trying.

Height will deduct points off your SMV if you are above 6'ft with a sub 5 face. It's just the way it is.
:feelswhat::feelsseriously: massive fucking cope. There is no such thing as "too tall".

You're fucking 6'1" (185-186cm) and saying your height is a negative. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

I don't usually mind tallcels, but I absolutely fucking hate when they act like their height is a NEGATIVE when its NOT.

most people don't even know what "incels" are tbh
Its getting extremely mainstream tho. My friend was talking about how his girlfriend and female friend where talking about incels . Those mass shooters made it mainstream tbh

Interesting. How old are you?
Teen love is killing me because that is the age that pretty much defines your life. Normal non freaks naturally start exploring sex at that age and its the most exciting time for sex anyway.

Teen love is usually not jaded either like a rostie/incel betabux relationship would be at 30 years old
22. As long as it's as a young-adult it's fine to me. Ascending in your late 20s or in your 30s the damage is probably done by that time even if it the relationship somehow was genuine.

Have you ever listened to normal people have a conversation? For years, I have eavesdropped and even written down some components of others' conversations in real life (sometimes by recent memory) if I had the chance to do so. They are so simple and repetitive, even amongst high IQ people, that I wouldn't be surprised (to give an extremely rough estimate) if around 99.8% of men and 99.99% of women are actually NPCs. It's as if their conversations are auto-generated as part of some simulation or shoddily constructed world.
This is very similar to the theory of solipsism, if it is not the same. Very interesting topic sincerely. There was a time in high school where I watched other people's conversations and generally always had the same patterns.
Do you have anything else on that? I personally still have doubts about it.