Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your IQ? Take this IQ test and post your results

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 9059

I made a better one just now:

Yes, taking it again I’ll probably get a higher score so it’s cheating. Regardless I’m happy with 120
Are you white?

Yes, taking it again I’ll probably get a higher score so it’s cheating. Regardless I’m happy with 120
I think I only got 113- 115 the first time I took it. Unfortunately, I don't have the screenshot. BRUTAL.

Too much knowledge, often unpractical, too much thinking, philosophy. But it's quite normal whilst having no social life. Most people can have friends, gfs, bfs, foids don't have to have hobbies, interests, passions, any knowledge and have successful and fulfilling lives. While we would know quantum physics, all humanity history since neolithic revolution, know all languages and still have nothing because of looks or nonNT

IQ is worthless. Fortune, which is propagated by fate, is all that matters. I'm not even going to tell you my score as it will do very little to benefit me.

This is the real test not the one u provided.

IQ is worthless. Fortune, which is propagated by fate, is all that matters. I'm not even going to tell you my score as it will do very little to benefit me.
Bro got 80

True though. IQ is worthless without the right environment to thrive in

Bullshit.i don't have a IQ about 80 :lul:

Last edited:
That site is a meme all mena got 110-120 and whites here got 80-95

That site is a meme all mena got 110-120 and whites here got 80-95
I got 121 and King Nothing 119 and Kay 121

Screenshot 20240903 082334

109 is BS. This test wasn't very good. @GeckoBus you've taken a legitimate IQ test. You should take this one and gauge how accurate it is

This is the real test not the one u provided.
I usually score in the 90s.

View attachment 1244388

109 is BS. This test wasn't very good. @GeckoBus you've taken a legitimate IQ test. You should take this one and gauge how accurate it is

I usually score in the 90s.
i scored in the 90s - 80s on legit test. I recently took a test like that someone send me on discord and I also got like 105 or something. Makes no sense, i was fucked up at the time and I just pressed random shit on the last 20% of the test jfl

i scored in the 90s - 80s on legit test. I recently took a test like that someone send me on discord and I also got like 105 or something. Makes no sense, i was fucked up at the time and I just pressed random shit on the last 20% of the test jfl
What year did someone send you on discord? Was it the mensa challenge?

IMG 20240903 170713

I belive I only got the last one wrong which wasn't even that difficult I think, but I'm heavily nerfed by schizophrenia

Theres no way this test is accurate, i find it hard to believe so many people here are getting 120-140 level IQs. IQ that high is exceptionally rare

Personally i got 120 but im not sure if thats accurate

I did a 1hour long test a few weeks ago and 40min in my screen freezes

Here’s what I got
IMG 5008

Too much knowledge, often unpractical, too much thinking, philosophy. But it's quite normal whilst having no social life. Most people can have friends, gfs, bfs, foids don't have to have hobbies, interests, passions, any knowledge and have successful and fulfilling lives. While we would know quantum physics, all humanity history since neolithic revolution, know all languages and still have nothing because of looks or nonNT
I also have a decent IQ, used to be higher in the past before years of health issues, sleep deprivation, and loneliness though. I often overthink, struggle with insomnia because my brain never shuts up, and battle severe OCD every day. Lower IQ people don't usually have to battle their mind just to get some rest or have their brain going at a million miles an hour and so high strung

i got 109 but everyone mogs me so i'm a retard

I doubt its accurate

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 2.07.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 2.07.28 PM.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 16
Average .is user has 119 iq