Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the average incels.is users IQ

You retards come do this test.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @FAT LINKS NIGGA @Vyn @kay'

Get mogged noob

i did it in 5 minutes but it didnt give me a score lol it said i did better than 99 percent of people
i guess its just saying that because they want you to pay though:feelsseriously:

I think it's fake bhai@K1ng N0th1ng

Le QI algérien moyen est brutal

Tu ne peux que être surpris positivement de toute façon
Justement, je ne sais pas si ce site est fiable mais voici mes résultats, j'ai répondu au hasard à 3 questions car il me restait peut de temps.

Ideally, you should have a test by a psychiatrist, instead you have the MENSA denmark test online who is pretty good to have an approximation of what is your level.

https://mensa.dk/iqtest/ the test take 30 minutes

I personally scored 130, but i don't think i have that much probably more something like 120-125 but i answered randomly for some last questions so maybe i had luck.

Anyways, i'm pretty sure average user here have an above average intelligence, not because intelligence is a incel trait but because being able to identify himself as an incel require self consciounsness and intelligence to exit the bluepill spread by society and parents / school

You retards come do this test.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @FAT LINKS NIGGA @Vyn @kay'
Result
Your IQ is calculated to be: 96

Calculated using spread 15

An IQ between 85 and 115 with spread 15 is within what is called the normal range. In order to become a member of Mensa, you must have an IQ of 131 or higher according to this spread.

If you want to try your hand at the official IQ test, you can register here on this page.

Go to: Mensa's entrance test

Go to: Mensa's website

Normal distribution diagram, source: Wikipedia

The fun test at www.mensa.dk is based on IQtest.dk developed by Anders Ditlev Jensen, MD. HTML version of the test was developed by John V. B. Doktor.

I forgot to screenshot

Still below average but way better then I expected

Result
Your IQ is calculated to be: 96

Calculated using spread 15

An IQ between 85 and 115 with spread 15 is within what is called the normal range. In order to become a member of Mensa, you must have an IQ of 131 or higher according to this spread.

If you want to try your hand at the official IQ test, you can register here on this page.

Go to: Mensa's entrance test

Go to: Mensa's website

Normal distribution diagram, source: Wikipedia

The fun test at www.mensa.dk is based on IQtest.dk developed by Anders Ditlev Jensen, MD. HTML version of the test was developed by John V. B. Doktor.

I forgot to screenshot

Still below average but way better then I expected
Brutal.

i did it in 5 minutes but it didnt give me a score lol it said i did better than 99 percent of people
i guess its just saying that because they want you to pay though:feelsseriously:
I got told I was mentally retarded

I don't want to take test I all ready know im not the brightest tool in the shed

I got 96. I got tested at 92 when I was 8 but I still did well in school/academics

In the negatives

did it again with all 40 questions and got 117

IMG 8664

I took the Mensa Norway test a while back and these were my results. I’m pretty sure it’s more accurate than the Mensa Denmark test.

Last edited:
I got 96. I got tested at 92 when I was 8 but I still did well in school/academics
I was also administered a test at 8 and I scored 117, and yet I always did poorly in school and even had to take summer school in high school.

idk I did this before and it said 128 or something like that

Ideally, you should have a test by a psychiatrist, instead you have the MENSA denmark test online who is pretty good to have an approximation of what is your level.

I personally scored 130, but i don't think i have that much probably more something like 120-125 but i answered randomly for some last questions so maybe i had luck.

Anyways, i'm pretty sure average user here have an above average intelligence, not because intelligence is a incel trait but because being able to identify himself as an incel require self consciounsness and intelligence to exit the bluepill spread by society and parents / school

128 iq checking in

Mogger. MENSA test are pretty accurate
yeah mensa tests are the standard for IQ test - I did one in person when I was much younger and it put me in an advanced class/program at my school filled with asiancels, got to leave the normies and chill with sensitive minded people for an hour each schoolday it was nice. Unfortunately that's the only nice part of being sensitive minded and non-neurotypical. Especially when highschool started.

IQ doesn't mean intelligence it's just how humans try to measure real intelligence (those who are capable of abstract thinking). Being intelligent sounds cool but from what I've experienced (i think i'm a bit intelligent i guess) it is the most painful thing. Intelligence and madness are very similar you see a world that no one else sees, your interests are in places no one else fucking cares about. Your childlike curiosity for the world around you makes you realize how terrible the world around you is at some points.

Last edited:
View attachment 1223706
128 iq checking in

yeah mensa tests are the standard for IQ test - I did one in person when I was much younger and it put me in an advanced class/program at my school filled with asiancels, got to leave the normies and chill with sensitive minded people for an hour each schoolday it was nice. Unfortunately that's the only nice part of being sensitive minded and non-neurotypical. Especially when highschool started.

IQ doesn't mean intelligence it's just how humans try to measure real intelligence (those who are capable of abstract thinking). Being intelligent sounds cool but from what I've experienced (i think i'm a bit intelligent i guess) it is the most painful thing. Intelligence and madness are very similar you see a world that no one else sees, your interests are in places no one else fucking cares about. Your childlike curiosity for the world around you makes you realize how terrible the world around you is at some points.
Why do you had an IQ test ?

When i was younger, 99% of people thinked i am retarded (the only person who don't think this was above average people, because intelligent people spot themself) normies always thinked i'm a retard probably because i am non NT

And for your last sentence about being crazy about seeing how the World is crazy i feel you lol. It's why i stopped to see the news and just focus on me and it improved my daily mood

Screenshot from 2024 08 13 22 17 46

20 mins left but i don't think i could figure the answer to the last questions (inb4 subtle brag)

I am unironic Mensacel but I haven't been active in years

Why do you had an IQ test ?

When i was younger, 99% of people thinked i am retarded (the only person who don't think this was above average people, because intelligent people spot themself) normies always thinked i'm a retard probably because i am non NT

And for your last sentence about being crazy about seeing how the World is crazy i feel you lol. It's why i stopped to see the news and just focus on me and it improved my daily mood
One of my teachers recommended I take it, the test was done by this third party that would come to our school and try to place intelligent students in environments that were better for them. I guess I displayed some of the traits they were looking for in order to test me. Mind you I was like 8 or 7 years old.

Should be a terrible place for an incel lol

Isn't it full of trannies / degenerate and reddit type people on here ???
Haven't seen trannies. Reddit type, yes quite a few. But there are also some autistic misfit men like myself that simply cannot get laid no matter their intelligence, and I relate to them enough that I enjoy their presence

tell us more about it
There's not much to say. I used to go to local gatherings, which was usually just some drinks at a cafe.

The people there is a mixed bag. Most of them are midwits. There are a few 'genius oddball' figures. Autism levels are generally quite high. I usually only got along with the weirdos tbh. The vast majority are men and the women are generally insufferable.

The same thing happened to me. I hate how condescending normies are and how they assume that anyone who exhibits non-NT behavior is of lesser intelligence. It's like the thought of someone thinking and acting differently enrages them and make them want to belittle that person no matter what. They're NPCS who can't tolerate nonconformity.

Online iq tests don’t mean shit my tested iq is around 120

i got 106

for me im definitely in the 85 range or less
you could probably tell from my vocabulary and grammar

over for lowiqcels:feelsrope:
Same range here. This forum most definitely attracts retards since bad genetics come together.

My iq is over 300 and I cant even pass the iq test, iq test doesnt mean nothing, foids score the highest but their brain are in the ass, a bird that doesnt have iq build a nest before making an egg but woman just fuck and leave the kids or abort them, iq test mean nothing.