Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your IQ? Take this IQ test and post your results

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Get mogged bud
What's your then? I took this today on 4 hours sleep feeling like shit because my insomnia fucked me over last night.

What's your then? I took this today on 4 hours sleep feeling like shit because my insomnia fucked me over last night.

Took this while I’m in college studying my philosophy exam on 6h of sleep

View attachment 1245512

Took this while I’m in college studying my philosophy exam on 6h of sleep
Ok. Perhaps this is because you are a year younger than me and didn't have all that extra time in loneliness and with terrible sleep rotting your brain. I actually used to be very top tier IQ in elementary and middle school, lol. In 6th grade, I was in all honors classes and in a math class that was 2 years ahead of my grade level that only 8 other students out of 1200 were in. Back then I wasn't as socially isolated and didn't get brutally sleep deprived so often.

I'm not even kidding, I know the extreme sleep deprivation and loneliness has rotted my brain a lot.

Ok. Perhaps this is because you are a year younger than me and didn't have all that extra time in loneliness and with terrible sleep rotting your brain. I actually used to be very top tier IQ in elementary and middle school, lol. In 6th grade, I was in all honors classes and in a math class that was 2 years ahead of my grade level that only 8 other students out of 1200 were in. Back then I wasn't as socially isolated and didn't get brutally sleep deprived so often.

I'm not even kidding, I know the extreme sleep deprivation and loneliness has rotted my brain a lot.
Bud you have no excuse you’re white I’m brown.

3jttnx.png

edit: JFL 135? this IQ test is shit. I was placed in SPED and can barely function

Last edited:
Bud you have no excuse you’re white I’m brown.
Lmao. You have a friend group though. I had zero friends for 4 years all through high school. Right now only have one decent friend who I see once every couple weeks. My brain is in rot mode more than yours

Lmao. You have a friend group though. I had zero friends for 4 years all through high school. Right now only have one decent friend who I see once every couple weeks. My brain is in rot mode more than yours
Brutal

Sure is. Only social interaction I get most days is like 20 minutes with my mother. Other than that, .is is the only socializing I usually get

None of IQ tests are accurate. I think IQ should be measured by real life situations and how well you perform under pressure.

I think CAIT is a much more accurate online IQ test, though obviously not as good as the WAIS-IV

i've done it already and got 121 or something, imo it's too easy to be legit, only the last 4-5 patterns were hard to decipher

Iq test is like stroking your own ego. Means shit. Most of of my life I was unemplyed or working minimum wage, IQ test changes shit.

This is the real test not the one u provided.
I took this one.

Last edited:
How many times are people are going to repost this? Btw I got 125 IQ the first time I did it.

3jttnx.png

edit: JFL 135? this IQ test is shit. I was placed in SPED and can barely function
130 IQ sperg here, if you are non NT IQ is cope because you can't use it in a NT World