Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your intelligence scores?

I wasn't trying to argue MayorOfKekville wasn't fortunate to have such an high IQ, but i get triggered when people conflate the latter with genius. This is all part of the cult of the material that characterizes the modern world. Only that which is quantifiable is acknowledged. If something cannot be measured it doesn't exist, hence, intelligence becomes synonymous with IQ only even though it isn't.

My IQ was tested at 70, borderline retarded level. This wasn't an online test by the way.

I was officially tested. I took the WISC-IV, and a few other tests. My IQ is 95, and I have some issues with executive function.

It's been many years ago and my health was in a shit creek, I have scored a miserable 107 IQ under psychologist's supervision. I'd take a new test now that I'm healthy again, though.

I don't know what my official score is. Never taken a test. I don't even know where you go to take an IQ test.