Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your hygiene routine like, what do you guys do to improve your looks?

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
I use TRT, steroids, high intensity routine for bodybuilding, charcoal soap, sea salt spray in hair, benzoyl peroxide, facial creams, coconut oil, I also wear clear-frame glasses to make me look more mature. All natural soaps and shampoos and deo, cold showers only, shave every other day, big stack of dietary supplements, eat all natural healthy only, stay active, read etc. I also observe normies out in public who are socially and romanitcally successful try to mirror what they do, used to watch dating advice videos. I get really nice haircuts, mew, chew hardgum everyday for my jawline. So much more. All of this and I still cant get a gf! The blackpill is very much real. While I know my routine will not make me any better looking or give me any results, I still do it because this world is devoid of purpose, and small insignificant routines are a good cope.

that's very bad

I use TRT, steroids, high intensity routine for bodybuilding, charcoal soap, sea salt spray in hair, benzoyl peroxide, facial creams, coconut oil, I also wear clear-frame glasses to make me look more mature. All natural soaps and shampoos and deo, cold showers only, shave every other day, big stack of dietary supplements, eat all natural healthy only, stay active, read etc. I also observe normies out in public who are socially and romanitcally successful try to mirror what they do, used to watch dating advice videos. I get really nice haircuts, mew, chew hardgum everyday for my jawline. So much more. All of this and I still cant get a gf! The blackpill is very much real. While I know my routine will not make me any better looking or give me any results, I still do it because this world is devoid of purpose, and small insignificant routines are a good cope.
Started running + biking to lose weight, finish every shower cold, hair conditioner + multiple styling pomades, hyaluron body lotion after every shower, facial cleanser + retinol night cream before going to sleep, anti wrinkle cream for around the eyes, shave every other day with a DE razor and good shaving soap + aftershave balm, reading philosophy and self improvement (even though I've been lacking lately), trying to avoid sugar as much as possible, I have 10+ different supplements (vit D, kalium, magnesium, iron, quercetin, biotin, collagen, zinc and much more), good clothes, good watch, good car, idk I can't think of everything off the top of my head, but yeah, it's fucking crazy how much you can do and still girls won't even recognize your existence.

Last edited:
Sleep maxxing + ldar maxxing + relaxing

I shower every 2nd day and shave once a week

JFL @ the Patrick Batemanmaxxing.

Meanwhile, chad rolls out of bed, sees two hot sluts he picked up from the club last night asleep next to him, whips out his morning wood and cock slaps both of them on the forehead and face to wake them up and give him a morning blowjob.

You're wasting all of that money for pussy you're never going to get.

that's very bad

Started running + biking to lose weight, finish every shower cold, hair conditioner + multiple styling pomades, hyaluron body lotion after every shower, facial cleanser + retinol night cream before going to sleep, anti wrinkle cream for around the eyes, shave every other day with a DE razor and good shaving soap + aftershave balm, reading philosophy and self improvement (even though I've been lacking lately), trying to avoid sugar as much as possible, I have 10+ different supplements (vit D, kalium, magnesium, iron, quercetin, biotin, collagen, zinc and much more), good clothes, good watch, good car, idk I can't think of everything off the top of my head, but yeah, it's fucking crazy how much you can do and still girls won't even recognize your existence.
You are 30+, what girls mane

Dont you think that you are too old for this? Who are you trying to get, 30+ women?
No, I don't think so, I know guys who are 30+ and they are getting women

Your deal, your deal. At this point it is better to get an orphan child for me

my skincare routine is moisturizing after showering and taking accutane years ago
mogs the fuck out of beautyindustryfags

That's a nice attitude to have. Hope it goes well for you :feelsokman:

JFL @ the Patrick Batemanmaxxing.

Meanwhile, chad rolls out of bed, sees two hot sluts he picked up from the club last night asleep next to him, whips out his morning wood and cock slaps both of them on the forehead and face to wake them up and give him a morning blowjob.

You're wasting all of that money for pussy you're never going to get.
I know. I just want to get treated a little bit better. That's all. I know I will be KHHV for life, I just want to be content, not happy.

I know. I just want to get treated a little bit better. That's all. I know I will be KHHV for life, I just want to be content, not happy.
I see. In that case cope on, brother.

Accutane is HORRIBLE. I hate accutane.
my skincare routine is moisturizing after showering and taking accutane years ago
mogs the fuck out of beautyindustryfags
Accutane permanantly lowers your testosterone and can give you permenant erectile dysfuntion. It in many cases causes hair-loss.

Accutane is HORRIBLE. I hate accutane.

Accutane permanantly lowers your testosterone and can give you permenant erectile dysfuntion. It in many cases causes hair-loss.
kek shrinking your balls with T but you got fear mongered by accutane

kek shrinking your balls with T but you got fear mongered by accutane
Yeah, ball shrinkage isn't permanent and you can literally hop off TRT at anytime and run PCT to bring them back to their normal size. Not to mention using HCG during PCT will make them bigger then previously. I don't see what that has to do with anything either. I was informing you on the risks of Accutane...

Just looking out for your health brocel. Maybe get bloodwork

Yeah, ball shrinkage isn't permanent and you can literally hop off TRT at anytime and run PCT to bring them back to their normal size. Not to mention using HCG during PCT will make them bigger then previously. I don't see what that has to do with anything either. I was informing you on the risks of Accutane...

Just looking out for your health brocel. Maybe get bloodwork
i had to take monthly tests while i was on it i cant find the T levels in it but i assume it was fine since the doctor didnt do anything, ive been fine too so

I wipe my butt.

i had to take monthly tests while i was on it i cant find the T levels in it but i assume it was fine since the doctor didnt do anything, ive been fine too so
What's 'fine' today is not really fine. In the last 40 years testosterone has decreased 50% in men. Your levels should be 500+. Anything under is reason for concern.

Im growing a goatee to make my Chin appear bigger and more masculine. I chew gum, stopped drinking caffeine (very hard because its extremely adicting) to remove my dark eye circles. I grow my hair longer on top to hide my huge forehead, and my hair os naturally curly só its the bwst hairstyle for me.

I try to sleep as much as i can, my diet is all natural and Pure, i consume Foods wich increase testosterone (homemade Raw milk kefir, Raw grass fed free range eggs and Raw meat)

Last edited:
i shower when my feet sticks to the floor and sometimes brush teeth

Id like to try them but ive got some low quality shit from the DN. I heard most of the steroids are cooked in a curries basement.
How long have you been training for, what's your physique like?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back