Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your hygiene level?

How many showers do you take bro

• 3+ times a day

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2/day

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 1/day

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 1 every few days

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 1/week

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • few times a month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Space Orange

Space Orange

I am God
★★
We all know the "take a shower bro" meme but what's everyone's actual hygiene routine look like?

Even when I am in the process of full swing LDAR'ing the longest I've gone without a shower is probably 3 days. My body acnemaxxes so if I don't wash my fash multiple times a day using sensitive cleansers, I'll break out with acne even though I am almost 30. I recently broke out with 5 zits on the left side of my face because I was using my hand to support my head while working yesterday.

Once every few days due to European energy prices, but showering once a day never helped either.

Once every few days due to European energy prices, but showering once a day never helped either.
Is europoor not a meme? was it always like this or because of the ukraine war?

I shower after every shit (feels weird to not clean my ass with soap and water afterwards) so that's effectively like twice a day at least

My practical hygiene is by far better than most people's although there are a few things I don't bother with that much since I barely go out in public or interact with people irl (eg: I don't wash my clothes that often)

I shower after every shit (feels weird to not clean my ass with soap and water afterwards) so that's effectively like twice a day at least

My practical hygiene is by far better than most people's although there are a few things I don't bother with that much since I barely go out in public or interact with people irl (eg: I don't wash my clothes that often)
Yeah. I have inside clothes that I don't wash unless they start to smell. Frequent clothes washing is a scam by big laundry anyway.

I basically shower whenever I have to go out and interact with other people. No point in showering if I'm just sitting at home by myself. My cat doesn't care if I shower or not, lol.

I basically shower whenever I have to go out and interact with other people. No point in showering if I'm just sitting at home by myself. My cat doesn't care if I shower or not, lol.
but don't you start getting greasy and smelly

Are you a NEET rottER?

Yeah but I might go back to attend college soon

Not worth it, degrees are not worth the paper they’re printed on anymore, there is a surplus of graduates and not enough jobs, so lots of graduates end up working mid to low level jobs cos they can’t find work in their field of study

twice in a week

1 or 2 a week. I wouldn't take a shower unless my parents kept telling me to take a shower. I als brush my teeth like 1-2 times a month, never use perfume. personal care is meaningless even if i use the most expensive hygiene products in the world or i live in a cave and never bathe i don't think there will be a change in the way people look at me. if it was up to me i would be as dirty as i could be and disturb the foids on public transport

Red pill cucks be like

2/3 times a week

My hygiene is pretty good, I shower regularly, take care of teeth, deodorant etc

Shower 2-3 a day. Due to excess cooming and generally being quite sweaty.

Ever since I've started to cold shower I take a shower every single day I encourage everyone to try cold showers because your bills will thank you and It's also healthy and you become tougher.