Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your height guys??

6'5 I know I am on the shorter side

Same. A lot of people on here in this height range for some reason.
Because it's not a disqualifying height for most foids but it requires other good attributes to succeed at 5'9. A 5'9 deadbeat overweight ugly loser will not get any attention whereas a 6'4 deadbeat overweight ugly loser will still have semi-regular sex and probs a well paid job on top of it.

177cm idk in feet

5'5 subhuman, 24

Seems like cope
Nah, anything under 6' is pretty much "short" for all foids, even foids who are shorter than the shortest men don't want them, they want 6'7" Chadrone.

Nah, anything under 6' is pretty much "short" for all foids, even foids who are shorter than the shortest men don't want them, they want 6'7" Chadrone.
Yeah but 5'9 with 7/10 can get you laid but 10/10 face at 5'3 can't get you laid

Yeah but 5'9 with 7/10 can get you laid but 10/10 face at 5'3 can't get you laid
That's not true, face >>> height. Plenty of short dudes get laid if they are Chads, but if they don't have a good face, then sure - they don't get laid.

6’2” ladies hit me up i am male feminist show tits btw

5'10-5'11 which is the average height in my country for men. And being average isn't good enough.