Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your height guys??

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
I'm 5" 9.5" But I feel like my race affects my dating more than my height

Oh also 5"9.5" Is my night height which is measuring after being awake for 12 hours

Oh also 5"9.5" Is my night height which is measuring after being awake for 12 hours
thats how its suppose to be, mfs that use morning height is the type of person to add 1 inch height "because hes wearing shoes" and then 2 inch round up goes close to 2.25 inches and then he says 2.5 inches and then rounds up a whole half a inch to a extra 3 inches, and then he looks retarded saying his height irl

pissing off the shortcels thread

5'9" to 5'10."

mogged by this entire thread

5'9 which is no different than 5'3 in dating market

5' 3

so fucking over for me.

u should round up ngl cuz saying a half will just make it sound goofy irl tbh
i did that and got called out for not really being that height

Same. A lot of people on here in this height range for some reason.
Like 75% of users here are 5'9-5'11 juding from this thread and previous height threads. We're invisible to foids but at least we no longer get bullied for our height since were technically average so its still better than 5'3
Tbh, 5'9(and 5'8 as well) is kind of that "grey-area" between short & average.

I have a feeling that a lot of the users on here exaggerate their height too to help themselves cope with blackpill so a 5'11cel is actually like 5'7-5'9 using strict measurement, if they were actually 5'11 measuring strictly they would be perceived as no different than 6 foot.
Bro we talking about og measurements here

Like around 5'11 6'0 maybe

Same as Messi