Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your favorite poverty meal

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Sometimes when there’s no food, I like to toast bread and put mayo over it. That’s literally it, what about you? What do you eat when times tough?

instant noodles

raw instant noodles tbh

That's nasty bro.

Tortilla chips with shredded cheese melted on it. Either that or maybe crackers dipped in peanut butter or jelly or something idk tbh

Plain rice with a squeeze of lemon (which I also do when on a diet), or pasta dressed with oil and chili flakes. A few days of that and I start feeling dizzy and depressed

fried egg and tuna sandwich

Bread with ketchup with a side of mt dew. The struggle is fucking real.

Tomatoes and salt

Thats the only australian based fast food chain i know, whats the most popular one there?
technically hungry jacks but its a burger king subsidiary with literally the same menu

I used to eat fried pasta with butter when i was neet. Now that i'm a wagenigger i have enough money to eat good every day :feelshmm::feelsrope:

Fried instant noodles mixed with eggs

cheapest supermarket white rolls with butter, rice and potatoes

cheese and bread and tomato

@quinn24 you are man clown of culture

instant noodles
>insert le funny joke about noodlewhores

tbh i would eat a noodlewhore, literally. I guess that only qualifies as a "poverty meal" assuming said noodle is from the SEA region. I wouldn't eat her cunt though, that's gay.

bread and italian salad seasoning

>insert le funny joke about noodlewhores

tbh i would eat a noodlewhore, literally. I guess that only qualifies as a "poverty meal" assuming said noodle is from the SEA region. I wouldn't eat her cunt though, that's gay.
lold bro ngl

Define "poverty food." You say toast and mayo is a poverty food, but what if I don't have bread and/or mayo?

Define "poverty food." You say toast and mayo is a poverty food, but what if I don't have bread and/or mayo?
What? What is that supposed to mean? Why are all your messages in this weird ass style?

Tuna with pasta or if I'm really skint I'll got to Iceland or farm foods and get a weeks supply of shitty food for a tenner.

I've been making a lot of microwavable chicken sandwhiches
shopping

What? What is that supposed to mean? Why are all your messages in this weird ass style?

I mean I could say my favorite poverty food is roast chicken from Wal-Mart, but I don't know if that counts as a "poverty food."

Stir Fry hits hard