Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite Mario game?

It's not as common in the third game, which is why I enjoy it much more than the other Sonic games.
I haven't played much of it but I wanna give it a try. What do you think about the Donkey Kong Country games?

I haven't played much of it but I wanna give it a try. What do you think about the Donkey Kong Country games?

I had a lot of fun with DKC games back in the 90s at one of my friend's house. But, have quite a bit of "collect-a-thon" syndrome with all the different bananas, but the worst aspect that can get on your nerves is just how much trial and error the levels become, about mid way through all those games. Not to Ghost and Ghouls level trial by error, but still can be frustrating.

Super Mario Bros. 3. :feelsjuice:

Edit: Unless Wario counts under the Mario umbrella, in which case, it's actually Wario Land 3.

Probably Super Mario 64. Loved the DS port when I was a kid and the game is still very good. For the 2D Marios probably Super Mario Bros 3 even if I didn't complete it.

Probably Super Mario 64. Loved the DS port when I was a kid and the game is still very good. For the 2D Marios probably Super Mario Bros 3 even if I didn't complete it.
SM64 is amazing especially on DS. Unlocking the characters was so exciting. Have you 100% it?

MarioKart 64. I suck at all the others anyways.

The Mario kart game which has the fields with cows as one of the race tracks, i fogot the name but i played it as a kid.