Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite Mario game?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm caught between Super Mario Bros (1985) Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World 2, Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Wbu guys? Name your favorite Mario games.

Super Mario World (1990). I've only played pre-N64 though.

Super mario kart 7

mario kart is the only one i played ever

The mario and Luigi rpg games

Definitely Super Mario 3

SMW, haven't playing anything else since, not into mario or (new) games in general anymore

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.

Good question. I wanna go with Super Mario 3

Fuck I forgot about Mario 64. I truly love that game.

super mario land 1989, super paper mario 2007, mario party advance 2005, i grew up playing a lot of the mario games, theyre all good.. new super mario bros 2, galaxy 1 & 2, 3dland

super mario land 1989, super paper mario 2007, mario party advance 2005, i grew up playing a lot of the mario games, theyre all good.. new super mario bros 2, galaxy 1 & 2, 3dland
A man of taste. Super Paper Mario is goated I hear.

super mario bros 3 is a classic

I'm caught between Super Mario Bros (1985) Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World 2, Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Wbu guys? Name your favorite Mario games.
Its actually my favorite video game of all time. New Super Mario Bros DS. I shit you the fuck not. It is to me the most precious game Ill ever fucking own.

I grew up on Mario and there’s a lot of games I like, but if I had to pick one it would be Mario 64.

Honorable mentions go to Sunshine and both of the Galaxy games. SMG1 is one of the only three games to ever make me cry. I guess IncelTears would be appropriate in this scenario.

Also, check out this video, it’s really good.

View: https://youtu.be/IZ1y75vxO0o

Its actually my favorite video game of all time. New Super Mario Bros DS. I shit you the fuck not. It is to me the most precious game Ill ever fucking own.
I used to love that game too. So much creativity poured into one game. Too bad the later instalments weren't quiet as creative when it comes to bosses.

I grew up on Mario and there’s a lot of games I like, but if I had to pick one it would be Mario 64.

Honorable mentions go to Sunshine and both of the Galaxy games. SMG1 is one of the only three games to ever make me cry. I guess IncelTears would be appropriate in this scenario.

Also, check out this video, it’s really good.

View: https://youtu.be/IZ1y75vxO0o

Mario Galaxy is such an emotional and epic game without having much dialogue. I'll watch the video.

New Super Mario Bros.Wii

Probably between Mario 3 and Mario World. Lost Levels is my guilty pleasure tho.

I used to love that game too. So much creativity poured into one game. Too bad the later instalments weren't quiet as creative when it comes to bosses.
Oh well, I kinda evolved to modding my 3ds and modding a couple of NSMB games.if you got a modded wii, try out newer super mario bros wii. You wont be disappointed.

My pp

Oh well, I kinda evolved to modding my 3ds and modding a couple of NSMB games.if you got a modded wii, try out newer super mario bros wii. You wont be disappointed.
Thx, if I manage to mod a Wii with my huge high IQ brain I will. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

SMB3 easily. It's the classic SMB1 formula perfected. SMW deviates too much from this imho. It triggers my autism

SMB3 easily. It's the classic SMB1 formula perfected. SMW deviates too much from this imho. It triggers my autism
SMW imo is like a less good version of SM3. The completionist aspect is nice but there's less content it feels and there's a lot of downgrades.

SMW imo is like a less good version of SM3. The completionist aspect is nice but there's less content it feels and there's a lot of downgrades.
Yes i completely agree. Sadly romhackers prefer SMW to SMB3 and there's far less fan content for SMB3.

Yes i completely agree. Sadly romhackers prefer SMW to SMB3 and there's far less fan content for SMB3.
I think it's because SMB3 was at the end of the NES lifetime while SMW was at the beginning of the SNES and was bundled with it so more kids played SMW.

Super Mario Brothers 3
Super Mario Brothers 1

Super Mario World isn't bad, but not as good as 1 and 3. I don't count Yoshi's Island as a proper Mario game. Super Mario 64 is overrated, imo, even though I played the hell out of it as a kid. Super Mario: Sunshine is just kind of boring to me, never finished it. Super Mario: Galaxy and all the newer ones I've never played.

P.S.
I actually prefer Sonic 3 and Knuckles over any of the main Mario games. Sorry

Super Mario Brothers 3
Super Mario Brothers 1

Super Mario World isn't bad, but not as good as 1 and 3. I don't count Yoshi's Island as a proper Mario game. Super Mario 64 is overrated, imo, even though I played the hell out of it as a kid. Super Mario: Sunshine is just kind of boring to me, never finished it. Super Mario: Galaxy and all the newer ones I've never played.

P.S.
I actually prefer Sonic 3 and Knuckles over any of the main Mario games. Sorry
Sonic fans. Honestly I don't understand why people like sonic? Like what do you like about it?

Sonic fans. Honestly I don't understand why people like sonic? Like what do you like about it?

I'm not really a Sonic fan, just think that game is one of the best mainstream old skool platformers. It ticks off many boxes I have for a 2D platformer. Great level design with good variety of background art. The graphics are amazingly detailed and vibrant for a 16 bit-game (especially on the Genesis's limited color palate).

It has a good mix of speed, and being able to blaze through levels quickly if you want, but also can slow things down and really take your time to play very precisely. Every level is quite different and fun. The bonus levels are cool and fun! The music is very catchy and I enjoy it's use of the system's sound hardware, the YM2612 FM synth chip. The only downside to this game are that the boss fights are rather lame. Aside from that, I enjoy it more than any of the main Mario games.

I'm not really a Sonic fan, just think that game is one of the best mainstream old skool platformers. It ticks off many boxes I have for a 2D platformer. Great level design with good variety of background art. The graphics are amazingly detailed and vibrant for a 16 bit-game (especially on the Genesis's limited color palate).

It has a good mix of speed, and being able to blaze through levels quickly if you want, but also can slow things down and really take your time to play very precisely. Every level is quite different and fun. The bonus levels are cool and fun! The music is very catchy and I enjoy it's use of the system's sound hardware, the YM2612 FM synth chip. The only downside to this game are that the boss fights are rather lame. Aside from that, I enjoy it more than any of the main Mario games.
My problem with it is I'm punished for going fast for shit I couldn't see.

My problem with it is I'm punished for going fast for shit I couldn't see.

It's not as common in the third game, which is why I enjoy it much more than the other Sonic games.