Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your favorite anime if you watch it

soebre

soebre

Greycel
I haven’t watched anime in a long time and I wanna get back into it, I need recommendations

what type are you interested in?

rick and morty

Watamote
78FED8BE 89B9 4D71 9585 D0AD1425C041

Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Yu Yu Hakusho

Clannad, DBZ, and Berserk.

i like romcoms. love is war is my favorite :feelsthink:

:whatfeels: Can't believe I still haven't watched this.
View attachment 536860
Usagi drop,
A heartwarming story about an incel dude who looks after his dead grandfather's illegitimate child after her whore of a mother abandons her to fuck chad and no one else wants her... the anime only adapts the first arc 'cause the 2nd one was too based for soys
It did a retarded drift at the end, from heartwarming to cringe. and take this from a guy who liked both Koi Kaze and OreImo. The author was clearly an autist, like if you wanted to make that you could've developed the characters better to there's a reason for that to happen, and even if he did that i think that it was not an anime meant for that kind of shit

Tbh I liked the ending, I saw it coming from a mile away because of some certain scenes, can't speak for Koi kaze and oreimo as I don't like their premises so I never watched them.
That's a hot take for sure, my friends group didnt like it and neither did i. but i like some weird shit like Highschool DxD so i can't speak much of taste tbh, Koi Kaze it's a pretty good incest anime tbh, maybe the best one out there yet that's makes a realitic take on the genre, a bit too realistic