Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What’s your fake body count?

What’s your fake body count?

• 0, “I’m a virgin”

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-10

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • +11, “I stopped keeping track”

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If a normie ever asked you, “how many (foids) have you had sex with?” - what number would you lie and say?

Personally, I’m going to go with “9”. I’m 31-years-old, so I feel 9 is a believable number.

There is no way in hell I would admit that I’m a virgin to anyone irl, especially after what happened in Toronto with Saint Toronto van attackcel (Alek Minassian).

maxresdefault.jpg
Dude, I saw a guy wearing that shirt irl! It was like two months ago - it looked pathetic, because foids would never wear that shirt.

Fake body count 0
Real body count 0

Shit. My foid coworker just asked my 20-year-old coworker if he was “on a dating app”, and she didn’t ask me! Obviously, because I’m 31-years-old, and ugly! Fuck! :feelsrope:

I would say that I fucked 2 girls when I was an exchange student in Spain.

Both believable and unverifiable.

Lie and say I'm virgin :chad:

Lie and say I'm virgin :chad:
I can’t admit I’m a virgin, at my age my coworkers would be even more terrified of me than they already are.

I would say that I fucked 2 girls when I was an exchange student in Spain.

Both believable and unverifiable.
Nice, I was having dinner with two Asian coworkers, and one guy said his body count was “2”, the other guy said his body count was “3”.

Strangely enough they didn’t ask me, I just sort of didn’t give a response - I kept eating my food.

Don’t allow yourself to be labeled as being a nice guy - it’s a death sentence, guys will think you are soft, and foids will think you are a wimpy virgin. :feelsrope:

Nice, I was having dinner with two Asian coworkers, and one guy said his body count was “2”, the other guy said his body count was “3”.

Strangely enough they didn’t ask me, I just sort of didn’t give a response - I kept eating my food.
This kind of situation is brutal, bc just by your looks they know by instinct that it never began for you :feelscry:

4, I'm 28
when I'm 31 I'll say 7
There is no way in hell I would admit that I’m a virgin to anyone irl, especially after what happened in Toronto with Saint Toronto van attackcel (Alek Minassian).

Normies don't ask me.

At every job I ever had normiefaggots ask me about my body count. In one my earlier jobs I told the truth and said I'm a virgin and they look at me like I'm a serial killer or some shit. Now I just say 3

So, now a thirsty foid coworker of mine is flirting with the 20-year-old. She is jokingly telling him that she wants to find his profiles, and catfish him. Meanwhile, she hardly even speaks to me. I hate this planet.

Same. I don’t get asked. I’m like the company’s family dog, lucky enough to be at the table at all.

Well, it looks like it’s going to be “one of those nights”. I will make it through this terrible shift, get in my car, and shout at my dashboard as I drive home. :feelsrope:

Same. I don’t get asked. I’m like the company’s family dog, lucky enough to be at the table at all.
Kek, the dog would probably get laid.

I think everyone assumes I am a virgin so I never get asked. If I do get asked I’ll just say I lost count

Decided long ago that forging a cover up was pointless and dumb in nearly all social interactions