Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “whAtS yOUr BoDy cOuNt?”

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
expanding more on the title; I hate how normalize this question is among women.

they actually take pride in knowing that they can fuck 5 guys per week, like it’s some type of difficult challenge for them.

I don’t mind guys taking small amounts of pride in it, because it’s very difficult to convince a foid to lay with you because of their absurd fucking standards.

I hate whores.

The law needs to stone whores on sight.

i have no issues with whores but the problem is they only fuck chads/lites

i have no issues with whores but the problem is they only fuck chads/lites
I agree. If they where whores for incels, then we wouldn’t be on this forum. But we have to pay for it, while cumskin chad and nigger tyrones can get it for free. I hope they all die from sexually transmitted diseases. In GTA

Last edited:
Can't even talk to one without me getting accused of harassment.

Taking about their sex life is for some reason all they can talk about.

Then tell us sex is overrated.

Signs of a civilization about to collapse

whore shaming is long gone and now its encouraged, they wear it as badge of honor. Foids are such entitled sluts that i have no clue how can men be so blind and stupid to still call them angels and worship them. Im sick of both sexes tbh.

when i wanna fuck woman, ill fuck them its just what needs to happen. its written in text, inside happy meals, in your childs homework, its predicted that i will fuck you to all women who are reading this, youll love me and my short neight, itll make you scream and burst in flames, as you are transported back into hell for once you came

Anyone who uses zoomer lingo unironically needs to sent to a concentration camp bruh no cap fr
You say say while using zoomer lingo :feelskek:

It's this degenerate culture and times we're living in. 70 years ago if a girl asked another girl how many people she's fucked, she'd be ostracized and gossiped about just for asking.

Anyone who uses zoomer lingo unironically needs to sent to a concentration camp bruh no cap fr
Deadass bruh.

I do not trust foids to give a truthful response.

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 23 52 27