Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about dark triad: let’s discuss

darktriadmaxxing isn't real

all that's real is that foids have a rape fetish

foids often like bad, dumb and degen people even if they're not at all darktriad

Last edited:
Cope, a Chad who genuinely has a nice personality won't just become an asshole because he can, I've met plenty of nice Chad's.
It's pure subjectivity. Firstly, we can't know if you've been affected by the halo effect, and secondly, these personality detectors are always flawed. You can interact with Chad and a trucel both doing the same thing and your mind will clearly be fooled thinking that Chad's act is more honorable.

Personalities are decisions as a rule, with instinctive acts, but generally, it is pure behaviorism.

Ugly yet they are all taller or have the DOM masculine look going for them. It is all looks buddy, behaviour has nothing to do with it. A woman will cum just as easily from a good looking docile man. Just be good looking and everything else works itself out.
I don't believe in it, but it's a cultural issue, I live in Latin America, where drug trafficking is extremely powerful and plays an important role in the constitution of society, especially among the poor

I know very well how much an ugly guy who just by emulating the way of a drug dealer will be able to have pussy
He doesn't even need to be necessarily involved and he doesn't need to have anything else either, memories of youth

If the guy is really involved in crime then it's even worse, he can be as deformed as he wants, manlet, he can do whatever he wants with women, they allow it and go after him

Limiting the whole world to appearance, it's a good meme, but you can't treat it as science, there are serious discussions in itself whether any social science can be considered science, imagine such bizarre statements without any in-depth study
I mean, I'm quite a lookist, for me, appearance does decide your life.

I don't believe in it, but it's a cultural issue, I live in Latin America, where drug trafficking is extremely powerful and plays an important role in the constitution of society, especially among the poor

I know very well how much an ugly guy who just by emulating the way of a drug dealer will be able to have pussy
He doesn't even need to be necessarily involved and he doesn't need to have anything else either, memories of youth

If the guy is really involved in crime then it's even worse, he can be as deformed as he wants, manlet, he can do whatever he wants with women, they allow it and go after him

Limiting the whole world to appearance, it's a good meme, but you can't treat it as science, there are serious discussions in itself whether any social science can be considered science, imagine such bizarre statements without any in-depth study
I mean, I'm quite a lookist, for me, appearance does decide your life.
Still. Actions do not have as much an influence as looks do. If those guys had the right LOOKS they would not have to emulate anyone or be an asshole to convince a toilet to fuck them.

Can a Chad be a nice guy? No, he does not need that.

You really think there are no nice Chads out there? I'm not trying to simp for them or anything but I have met some benevolent Chads before

You really think there are no nice Chads out there? I'm not trying to simp for them or anything but I have met some benevolent Chads before
I don't believe that there are human beings who have nobility of character and behavior regardless of their looks, however, I consider it difficult to escape the halo and how the perception of things is distorted based on looks.