Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what's your biggest flaw?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
The norwood reaper keeps me up at night.

Idk, I guess height since if I grew taller I would also get rid of my looseskin.

Penis. A few years too be quite fat, today I am normal to little fat. I believe if I deflate my face to show bones and cheeks increase by 2 points my SMV. May be just coping, but my penis discourages me.

I wouldn’t know where to begin. I’ll just say overall my face.

I put my face on for still being swollen. I'm not truecel, but still far from chad.

I'm lazy as fuck and because of that I'm poor as fuck.

vastly disproportionate body

The fucking curse of autism

Same. Norwood reaper.

My ethnicity.

Penis. A few years too be quite fat, today I am normal to little fat. I believe if I deflate my face to show bones and cheeks increase by 2 points my SMV. May be just coping, but my penis discourages me.
I think you need to lose some weight

My odd like behaviour and a bald patch on the right side of my head

Eye opening replies. Great thread OP... ;)

Aa for me I guess it is my height. 6ft is manlet tier these days, all women want 6ft4 chads...
Jk...it is my facE:feelsrope:

My assymetrical face and my receding hairline that can't cover it.

over for asscels

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Nose asymmetric and bad eyebrow placement. Worst of all is autism.

shitskin+ eye area+ bad face overall

Ethnic and manlet is a death sentence.

over for asscels

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
:feelskek: This post kills me ngl.

Norwooding and mouthbreather jaw.

Mouthbreathing. Ruined my facial development, and breathing through your mouth is a massive failo.

te hee why no one said personality :soy::soy: womyn dont care about your face!!

I dont care tbh. You are worried about your flaws as long as you seek a validation from others. When you dont you no longer give a fuck on your flaws.
You no longer want to look smarter and look better. It stops to have any meaning anymore.

I do have some bad features, but none of them are serious compared to my autism.

Enopthalmos, high level death sentence.

Im too small in every department except dick which is average(=not top 20%)

Autism.
The worst incel symptom ever.

Height, weight, eye area, scoliosis
i cant decide tbh

Physically: strabismus (permanently cross-eyed)
Mentally: some kind of inferiority complex mixed with some kind of superiority complex. Like I know I'm genetic garbage but I take every chance I get to put myself over other people in my mind.

Face, ogrecel curry.

being born on this planet in this generation