Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what's your biggest flaw?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Height or penis size tbh

Autism and recessed features bro

My nose. A gargantuan, crooked specimen, single-handedly dragging me down below average.

Being indian and having exaggerated ethnic facial features, bloated bone structure and shitskin

Extremely short stature, overweight but not fat. Deformities on my rib cage from scoliosis(I think). And also I suffer from extremely dry skin.

Definitely hair

If I wasn’t bald,my biggest flaw would be my height (5’9”)

Height easily

Autism, big nose, shitty deep voice, shortish, and ofc not having the "thugmaxxed nigger swag". Meanwhile a woman could have all of these or be a retarded landwhale and still get worshipped. Fuck life.

My head size, my facial characteristics are enormous but are still small compared to my head size. Looking at me is like looking at a fucking puzzle.

Half my face is drowsy and caved in a bit, so it looks asymmetrical and crooked nose. Not to mention my social anxiety, makes all social interactions a living hell.

Autism and my height is a death sentence

Teeth definitely

I basically have no eyebrows :feelscry: It took me a while to come to terms with this. Its over for me guys

Very bad acne all over my face