Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s your biggest fear/worry?

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I’m curious.

For me it’s outliving my family and dying old and alone. I don’t know why that in particular terrifies me but it does. It’s something I think about often, hopefully I won’t live to be old anyway..

Failing an attempted suicide

Wageslaving my life away as a construction worker.

Failing an attempted suicide
Yeah attempting suicide only to survive and become a vegetable is something that puts me off trying tbh. I don’t want to risk it.

I fear nothing but Allah

Paralysis, loss of eyesight, and failing a suicide attempt are about equal, and somewhat related.

getting tortured. I'm very fearful of someone kidnapping me and torturing me for long periods of time. I think I have this fear because I grew up reading about serial killers all the time so I think of it as a lot more common than it is.

I fear being poor. I'm going to get hate but I can't imagine it. I can't even stand going to those areas.

Living up to old age. The very real possibility of me living another 60 something years depresses the fuck out of me. I can’t even comprehend that amount of time. So so long.

I have a fear of snakes since I have serious ophidiophobia.

Having to take care of myself. I cant cook, cant do laundry, cant use a dishwasher, dont know how taxes or bills work. Cant leave the house alone more than an hour or 2. Cant drive more than 20 minutes away.

Im a wreck

I hate being self-pitying like this, but here it goes. Simply put, I'm worried about not being proven wrong about what I think the future has in store for me. In 10 years I see myself having a job I despise to finance a life I despise, I'll probably still be living with my parents, the only difference being that there is more disappointment on their side. My life will consist of wagecucking, drinking and sleeping. I'll end up leading a life where I will regret not roping at an early age. Idk how to explain it well, I just have this image of a bitter 30-something year old living in a house with 2 sad old people.

Having to take care of myself. I cant cook, cant do laundry, cant use a dishwasher, dont know how taxes or bills work. Cant leave the house alone more than an hour or 2. Cant drive more than 20 minutes away.

Im a wreck
Your parents never taught you how to do any of that stuff?

the future, the ocean, drowning, and probably some other shit
Living up to old age. The very real possibility of me living another 60 something years depresses the fuck out of me. I can’t even comprehend that amount of time. So so long.
same, the idea of old age frightens me, your body and mind slowly deteriorate until you're nothing but a corpse lying in bed

Your parents never taught you how to do any of that stuff?
No. My mom to this day wont let me use the stove.

They must have just assumed im retarded

Grevious bodily harm

cancer or some other nasty illness.

No. My mom to this day wont let me use the stove.

They must have just assumed im retarded
Lol. Nobody has told me how doing laundry works tbh. They didn't explain the stove but I started to use it when I was 15 or 16 anyway. But I think it might be because in a traditional house that's woman stuff and teenage sons are meant to be out messing around town and whatnot. But that's what I think. It's because it's foid responsibility. I can just look up or figure out how to do these things anyway.

Wallah I fear nothing but Allah

Just how fast time is flying by. Months go by almost instantly. One day I’m gonna loook in the mirror and see an old man looking back at me. A sad old man who never got to experience love or fun times as a young person

Becoming blind

Just how fast time is flying by. Months go by almost instantly. One day I’m gonna loook in the mirror and see an old man looking back at me. A sad old man who never got to experience love or fun times as a young person
Agepill is beyond terrifying if you consider what you missed :feelsbadman:

Not being a billionnaire in 2 years.

badling before become 25, afterwards I could afford a hair system.

Living until 30.

Getting cucked. The thing which scares me the most is if I somehow manage to ascend, starting an LTR and developing feelings, but then having the roast cheat on me. It would be devastating for me tbh.

It's why I'm not able to have a oneitis or have romantic feelings for a woman, because every time I see one I get reminded of this. Outside of sex drive I have no interest in women.

Last edited:
Idk. I have accepted death already

waifu not being real (either that or its a symptom of a bigger problem)

It's over pretty much. I can barely function

Hairloss/balding. I want to keep my natural hair.

Experiencing unfathomable pain, I dont really care how, the pain is the same to me

Hairloss/balding.
0BF41E70 38CE 4854 9A9E C5BB4A856785

Getting evicted and not being able to find another place.