Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's wrong with me?

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
Why am I so easy to make fun of? Why do people always leave me out? What's so horrible about me that I can't fit in anywhere no matter what I fucking do?

Why am I so easy to make fun of? Why do people always leave me out? What's so horrible about me that I can't fit in anywhere no matter what I fucking do?
You’re ugly

Me too. People avoid me like the plague, no matter who are they, what i do, etc. And before you say it's your ugly face, even online people who haven't seen me, begin to dislike me after 1 conversation or something. I'm just meant to be alone forever and suffer no matter what i do. I tried with literally THOUSANDS of people and all of them are different kinds, but always ignored and disliked.

You're just a perfect victim. People always leave me out as well, I have to CLAW my way into circles and meetings and even then I feel like I'm an apple in a bowl of oranges. I don't think it's because we're ugly, I think it's because we're weird.

You’re ugly

Ok but why? of all the possible permutations of my being why did I turn out ugly? What's the point of all this? Is this a fucking game to see how miserable I can get?

Ok but why? of all the possible permutations of my being why did I turn out ugly? What's the point of all this? Is this a fucking game to see how miserable I can get?

The cruelest joke is one without a punchline.

Me too. People avoid me like the plague, no matter who are they, what i do, etc. And before you say it's your ugly face, even online people who haven't seen me, begin to dislike me after 1 conversation or something. I'm just meant to be alone forever and suffer no matter what i do. I tried with literally THOUSANDS of people and all of them are different kinds, but always ignored and disliked.

Thi is exactly me. I get even ignored so often in thid forum or discord. I get ignored EVERYWHERE FFS

Same...some people are winners and some are losers

Thi is exactly me. I get even ignored so often in thid forum or discord. I get ignored EVERYWHERE FFS
I don't belong anywhere. I gave up on people now and i won't interact with anyone again because i'm done with being ignored like scum.

You're not ugly don't listen to those who say you are, you mog me so there's no way to say your ugly.

Even my own family ignores me. I was telling my dad a story about how a guy got arrested right in front of me at a red light yesterday while I was driving and he gave 0 FUCKS.

Not even eye contact

I think people dislike people who hate themselves. If they can sense that not even the person closest to you, yourself, finds something likeable about you, there is no use in associating with you.

Manletitis, Robotism, ethnicitosis.

You look average dude, i just think you had some unlucky experiences in life which fked your mind up.

youre unattractive and/or short is my guess

Yoi are a loser just like me