Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hate

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
I hate watching these videos of idiots on tiktok about how they are hanging out with their girlfriend, I came here to relax dude... and I don’t even understand why anyone likes this? Well, what's the point? stupid continuation of humiliation of me, simply because I was born at the wrong moment

I hate watching these videos of idiots on tiktok about how they are hanging out with their girlfriend, I came here to relax dude... and I don’t even understand why anyone likes this? Well, what's the point? stupid continuation of humiliation of me, simply because I was born at the wrong moment
Stop using that app

Hold down and press do not recommend

Hold down and press do not recommend
every time I do this, TikTok doesn’t care, it added a AI for comments, but it can’t add a AI for normal “not interesting” processing, it works with descriptions and hashtags, but the videos I wrote about most often don’t have them at all

every time I do this, TikTok doesn’t care, it added a AI for comments, but it can’t add a AI for normal “not interesting” processing, it works with descriptions and hashtags, but the videos I wrote about most often don’t have them at all
Only like the stuff that doesn't have that shit in it. My tiktok is awesome I get funny shit recommended all the time and not any suicide fuel stuff

Change your algo or something

I don't even use TikTok TBH because I assume it's a bunch of stupid, fake, filler content. Just like I get pissed off every time I go on Twitter. I'd find something better.

Cracked.com used to be much better but it has a Woke flavor nowadays.

life is a big mogging competition you wont escape male nature even in here.