Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's worse than having bad genes . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
. . . is the unbearable shame I feel for simply being a straight, lonely man.

IT'S 2019.

You are NOT ALLOWED to look at women. Stay 25 feet away from all women. You shower 60 times in the morning, buy $300 worth of skincare products, but you're still too poo brown to be near them. All the showering in the world won't make you WHITE, incel. AWW, you're lonely. TOO FUCKING BAD, I hope you don't get pets, because they don't deserve to be cared for BY AN ENTITLED LOSER. You are PROBLEMATIC. I'm gonna talk to your HR department, and have you fired, because your job should be taken by a queer woman. REPRESENTATION. Why are men allowed to LIVE? PENISES are an instrument of PATRIARCHY. Especially tiny, useless, cock. Not Chad cock. Chad cock is liberating. If you just have a tiny, worthless dick, you are oppressing women, by your ENTITLEMENT. Why don't you just cut your tiny dick off, and surgically implant a vagina, incel?? Maybe then, we might not feel feel RAPED by your gaze.

Literally, not allowed to even see woman if you aren't Chad.

Having sexual drive as non-tall non-good looking male is the worst sin you can commit in this society.

That is due to your inferior genes though, so it's one and the same issue, no?

I mean, yeah that's a bit of a hyperbole, but the sad thing is that you have to constantly consciously watch out that you're not coming off as a creep.

Nothing.

Prove me wrong

Having sexual drive as non-tall non-good looking male is the worst sin you can commit in this society.

I feel sort of like Alex post-treatment in "A Clockwork Orange," only I did nothing to deserve such a treatment.

I mean, yeah that's a bit of a hyperbole, but the sad thing is that you have to constantly consciously watch out that you're not coming off as a creep.
If you think OP is hyperbole you are coping, this is how every modern foid feels about ugly men deep down.

Genetics > Everything

Preach brother.