Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with the MORE ATTRACTIVE MAN FACIAL ANALYSIS ad?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I wonder if this weirdo got a single customer? I would be too creeped out to send a photo of my face to a psycho. Also all rices look the same so there's no point.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, you get no replies.

I wondered the same thing. I can't help thinking its a trap for anyone in this forum to submit their photo and then their face is in the database

You just get a ratting by some fagmaxx.me users and a pdf including skincare, workout plan and some looksmaxxing advice you can find for free.
incel on incel exploitation

hate seeing it every day, can't stand info gypsies selling you worthless stuff as something unique.
You just get a ratting by some fagmaxx.me users and a pdf including skincare, workout plan and some looksmaxxing advice you can find for free.
gypsy move tbh. Anyone can sell shit like this, all it takes is to read a couple of scientific papers and voila you can charge 50$ for something anyone who is able to read and has internet connection can learn for free.

Last edited:
never saw it, I'm a based adblockcel