Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gone the days of good and honest people

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Society has drove good men to extinction and dare to ask, "why there's no good people in the world" :cryfeels: lol I swear there isn't a group that dig their own graves more than normies.

With their ignorance and indifference to the pain and suffering that they cause, no wonder a lot of us have decided to say it fuck up and take matters in our own hands.

They have made it this way where we have to scream, break shit, and violently lash out to get our point across because they sure don't listen to us when we try to be as civil and peaceful as possible.

So when face with a enemy that only knows violence, it's only fitting and right to return the favor

Current society is made for individuals. You're going to work where you're assessed as an individual. Then you buy stuff. You're a customer there.

We need to go back in time where survival is impossible without being part of group.

Current society is made for individuals. You're going to work where you're assessed as an individual. Then you buy stuff. You're a customer there.

We need to go back in time where survival is impossible without being part of group.
Too bad that ship has long sail. Now you're on your own and god forbid you decide to criticize the way things are

Society has gone Corrupt beyond repair with Woke movement

I believe AI will soon replace most of humanity and that's a great thing. The glory days of the 20th century are long gone, we live in post-civilisation now. Everything is upside down and exactly how it should NOT be. There is no point in anything anymore, we are practically the living dead because there is no life anymore.

My parents used to always tell me I was a good person. I'd shrug them off because it was meaningless.

After COVID, they stopped doing that entirely. Which makes me feel sad, as it's because they see how shit society is now too. My Dad has especially adopted that mentality that you do everything for yourself and fuck everyone.

My Dad has especially adopted that mentality that you do everything for yourself and fuck everyone.
My dad's favorite new phrase he's picked up over the last few years is "this nice guy shit is highly overrated".
He is thoroughly convinced that there is no upside in trying to be nice, honest, or a good person. Doesn't stop him from trying to be, or encouraging me to be too, but he has definitely alluded to the fact that it wouldn't be so bad if I start being more of an asshole and take advantage of people to get what I want.

To me there are no good people just opportunists.

over for diogenescels