Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's the psychology behind "foidavis"?

They are tranny niggers

Probably because they can imagine the personality of their idea of an ideal girl with a face they are attracted to.

make pinis hard

2d foid avi = they like the character, and also gives them a boost in interactions because people are more likely to interact with more visually appealing pfps that's just psychology.

3d foid avi = cuck or future tranny

I can understand this in Discord and other normie spaces, but in a community of incels? What is the purpose? Getting the attention of pussy-hungry men to be the passive party in a virtual homosexual relationship?

I still do not understand, Maybe my Moroccan IQ doesn't allow me to understand it.
Lotta closet homosexuals on here

What's the psychology behind hating foid avis? You feel pleasure when something is inserted into your asshole.

infiltrator vibe a way to make us seethe

What's the psychology behind hating foid avis? You feel pleasure when something is inserted into your asshole.
No; foidavis are an identity concept, and as many have already explained here, benefit from the halo effect like a foid.

The phenomenon of foidavis used by men is a fairly modern phenomenon and is not only proportional to Western and increasingly Eastern cultures, but in essence it is based on a tacit acceptance that faking or incorporating into your identity elements that identify you with a foid is something beneficial.

I'm a little happier when I see cute anime girls. I understand using them as an avatar, either to give others that joy, or to enjoy it yourself. But it's not good to start identifying with a female character. Tranny shit can creep up on somebody in very subtle ways, I've seen it happen to minor e-celebs who should have known better.
e-celebs have always been closet gays