Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with the LARPers on this site, what do they get out of it???

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★★
You'll have people claiming "muh avg zoomer is 6'8 nephilim" or some shit but at an avg height when I wear 3 in. lifts making me 6'1-2 I rarely see anyone taller than me in my grade and no woman even comes close to my height. What do they gain by perpetuating such a lie?

you insert yourself as proof that something is incorrect? sounds a lot like something.

Do shoe lifts work?

yeah that's cringe.

anyway I've been lurking here since 2014-2015. didn't make an account until 2018

you insert yourself as proof that something is incorrect? sounds a lot like something.
View attachment 1039205
Claim: zoomer male height is X and anything below it is manlet tier
The only way to refute this would be to go to a place with a bunch of zoomers (school) while bumping your height up to the reported average (in this case, 6 ft 1) and reporting your experiences to confirm or deny the claim. Which I did.

3 in. lifts
What’s even the point? Your frame might not go with the frauded height, plus you’ll be a laughingstock if you ever have to take your shoes off and people figure out what’s going on

You'll have people claiming "muh avg zoomer is 6'8 nephilim"
White zoomers in the Anglosphere are mostly like 5’10-6’1 anyone who says zoomers average 6’2+ is lying hard

What’s even the point? Your frame might not go with the frauded height, plus you’ll be a laughingstock if you ever have to take your shoes off and people figure out what’s going on
Well I wear socklifts, never got into a situation where I had to take off shoes anyway (which give me 1.5 inches). I learned it the hard way that being short or avg height in the male hierarchy will simply lead to ridicule whereas people will be indifferent if you are above average in height. I'd say it's harder to tell when you are lanky/skinny too.

Which country you talking about?

US of A, I don't live around too many deathnics too.
I think they mostly refer to northern and western Europe. Average zoomer height there is definitely 6 feet.

I think they mostly refer to northern and western Europe. Average zoomer height there is definitely 6 feet.
Germanics are only taller by an inch at 5'11, still isn't bad and at 6'2 you'll still feel tall especially around deathnic women.