Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats with so many incels getting aggresive forms of cancer at young ages in 2018?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Seriously already read tons of posts in multiple forums and subs including this one in which some incel is on the verge or death or has died, always from some form of very aggresive cancer.

Living as incel male already a shitty life only to get some fucked up cancer (never the "easier" ones) at a young age and go in a slow and painful way, and this shit about having cancer at young age is getring more and more common on incel males it seems.

Just LOL at anyone who believes life is fair at all.

That is a blessing tbh, especially in euthanasia areas.

well i think depresion have a big impact on helth

Stress,depression,fear of going outside due to years of bullying(no healthy activities) etc...

Nature doubling down on us to make sure we don't breed.

I smoke very, very regularly despite being underage. so if i die of cancer, it's not gonna' be unexpected.

oh yeah i forgot about that guy here who got cancer. did he die?

Maybe there's a correlation between loneliness, depression, and cancer?

How is that suicide fuel? It's natural cause of death fuel by definition kek.
I wish I had died of cancer as a teen.

I beat lack of intimacy and love lowers all kind of shit.

its all rigged

Where do you read this shit? Who got cancer?

An 18 year old incel just died of Leukemia recently, I can give my source if you want, but are you sure you want it?

Doesn't being depressed/lonely lower the immune system. Ugly males are having to do everything way below what they actually can do.

Gandy's answering our call.

Could be that they're releasing stress hormones which trigger cancerous cell growth..

Im high on drink

Its because God hates us

Doesn't being depressed/lonely lower the immune system. Ugly males are having to do everything way below what they actually can do.
It does. That's why physical exercise is vital as an ugly man. PE boosts the immune system.