Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tomorrow is the day, I am having surgery to remove the tumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace op
Quote i m so despondent about everything everything i try goes totally wrong there s no escape

Im sure OP is ok. He gotta be recovering with some pain killers and probably with hospital wifi surrounded by nurses and doctors so he can't get to Incels.me
Wishing u the best, man

Man how could life be so unfair? it seems that our existence is a mistake of nature and she does everything to fix this.

Damn this is depressing. If you didn't make it, RIP brother, but I want to think that you are alive but unable to post on the forum.

Honestly better to die fast with pancreatic cancer than slow. Probably for the best. Rip.

I don't know...maybe this is a troll...wouldn't he have been in too much pain to even post if it was late-stage pancreatic cancer? what is the occurence in 27 yo, 1 in 10 million? I dunno...odd odd circumstances here.

I hope this was a troll and he didn't really die.

why was he banned

banned from life and banned from forums rip

big pharma Zionist cucks and chad doctors could have saved him, but didn't.

He's in a better place now

Status
Not open for further replies.