Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's with incels obsession with rank?

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
What's with incels obsession with inkie rank, I'm not talking about post count, rather about how cels here compare and say " I'm the bigger incel because xyz":lul: like it's something to be proud of. Sometimes I wonder if people come here just to be edgy, and how them being more miserable than others is a achivement, same as people who think childhood bullying will develop your character :lul:.

What's with incels obsession with inkie rank, I'm not talking about post count, rather about how cels here compare and say " I'm the bigger incel because xyz":lul: like it's something to be proud of. Sometimes I wonder if people come here just to be edgy, and how them being more miserable than others is a achivement, same as people who think childhood bullying will develop your character :lul:.

This happens in every community not just here.

I don't really care that much

You can't escape human nature anywhere, not even on this forum

It's in human nature to brag. This is the the only brag that doesn't result in ban.