Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with all this T cope?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Everywhere I look here people are blaming all your problems on the lack of "muh T".

Is testosterone really a magic compound that fixes ALL your problems, makes you ripped in 10 days and gives you the ability to fly or is it another desperate cope people cling onto in hopes of deluding themselves if they inject enough hormonal garbage into their body they'll become slayer Chads?

lookism fuck posters spout the low T bullshit.

all lookism posters should be banned from here. Incel are not them.

Too much testosterone ruined my life. Testosterone is overrated as fuck.

I have low T but im wondering if that has anything to do with me being high inhib

I wish I had high T. It would make gymcelling so much more productive.

High T can make you more NT which is my only shortfall other than my completely average looks and height.

People say we’re 4-6 in ratings generally, those who have posted pictures that is. However, we’re sorely lacking in masculinity for the most part. What makes a man masculine? Testosterone. It’s simplistic to say low T makes a guy incel because there’s other factors but let’s not kid ourselves here.

cope, youre low t
A low T with a beard at 13 ? You've just been brainwashed by the evolutionary bullshit that testosterone makes you attractive.

This is what a high T man look like
images

Not this feminine looking male model
kojpAS8hqG3S0EjY3DazVMBKGrS2xOQfRgkSxlhNCKicqmjQKHN8nxh1B1F73nvpEcYgaJNuyk_gXOtJhtvYJg3o9ZGzqJ8mM-fMWVB-YrDUNi8NuYPaqmWdZHNFNnUteYA-Dx7_K_wOptJUNUXCFocptRudWHj0aYfIqw-F6_WWRrONiZdsfyxqzL7C_OExjjC-92QC37xBZ9-wunoxm0NfgHsGgd76csU=w384-h384-nc

People say we’re 4-6 in ratings generally, those who have posted pictures that is. However, we’re sorely lacking in masculinity for the most part. What makes a man masculine? Testosterone. It’s simplistic to say low T makes a guy incel because there’s other factors but let’s not kid ourselves here.

A low T with a beard at 13 ? You've just been brainwashed by the evolutionary bullshit that testosterone makes you attractive.

This is what a high T man look like
images

Not this feminine looking male model
kojpAS8hqG3S0EjY3DazVMBKGrS2xOQfRgkSxlhNCKicqmjQKHN8nxh1B1F73nvpEcYgaJNuyk_gXOtJhtvYJg3o9ZGzqJ8mM-fMWVB-YrDUNi8NuYPaqmWdZHNFNnUteYA-Dx7_K_wOptJUNUXCFocptRudWHj0aYfIqw-F6_WWRrONiZdsfyxqzL7C_OExjjC-92QC37xBZ9-wunoxm0NfgHsGgd76csU=w384-h384-nc
just cage if you believe this

Testosterone is partially responsible for your secondary sexual characteristics.

Your bone structure, frame, jawline, hair, confidence, anger, sex drive, inhibition, muscle growth, strength. All effected by T when growing up.

I know what testosterone release in your bloodstream feels like, I can feel it after a good workout.

i had my t levels checked. they were a little above 900 ng/dl, which is on the higher end of test. it is a cope in my case, since i'm still very high inhib and anxious, and don't really "feel" like a man, at least in terms of getting women. i would never want to dominate a woman or any of that shit, and i am definitely not competitive. everything that males do just seems cringy and stupid to me.

perhaps inceldom just destroyed my mind?

i had my t levels checked. they were a little above 900 ng/dl, which is on the higher end of test. it is a cope in my case, since i'm still very high inhib and anxious, and don't really "feel" like a man, at least in terms of getting women. i would never want to dominate a woman or any of that shit, and i am definitely not competitive. everything that males do just seems cringy and stupid to me.

perhaps inceldom just destroyed my mind?

Nah, it's just others who think testosterone is a magic thing that they desperately need more of otherwise they'll be losers forever.

Keep coping t-fags, I'm sure your little hormone will turn you into a slayer.

Nah, it's just others who think testosterone is a magic thing that they desperately need more of otherwise they'll be losers forever.

Keep coping t-fags, I'm sure your little hormone will turn you into a slayer.

Kinda reminds me of those guys who lift or do nofap for women.