Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Whats with all the self improvement ideologies

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Morning routine videos, monk mode, sigma, etc. Who actually copes with this? Thinking you will become some bruce wayne superhero by subjecting yourself to pointless inconveniences. Its all playing pretend like women and their astrology signs.

One of the sad things is beta males I see who put in so much hard work, and still can't get girls.

One of the sad things is beta males I see who put in so much hard work, and still can't get girls.
People do this to get girls, respect, money but its all a charade. You dont perform ridiculous rituals and then these things come to you. You have to go and do the work to get them directly

You dont perform ridiculous rituals and then these things come to you. You have to go and do the work to get them directly

No

People do this to get girls, respect, money but its all a charade. You dont perform ridiculous rituals and then these things come to you. You have to go and do the work to get them directly

For the girls you have to be born with above average quality genetics, which the normies aren't. And no amount of weird rituals, weird diets and supplements can change it for them.

For the girls you have to be born with above average quality genetics, which the normies aren't. And no amount of weird rituals, weird diets and supplements can change it for them.

Although I criticize modern women, I believe in the principle of recognizing their particular qualities. I came up with this idea after seeing this 2016 presidential debate between Trump and Clinton.

So regardless of negative traits women might have, say something positive about them. Genuine responses, no double standards.

My take:

• Women are generally good mothers and would literally die for their children. They would confront the whole world just to protect their offspring. This unconditional love is remarkable.

• Women can improve men's health by stepping in their lives and reorganizing their lifestyles. I've seen it happen multiple times. Addicted guys who quit using drugs after their girlfriends helped them overcome the addiction. Guys who lost weight. Guys who worked on their appearance. Guys who got a job. Women's motivation can be life-changing.

• Women can be very emotionally intelligent. Their level of emotional comprehension is quite higher than men's. They can read an entire room in seconds.

Now let's see your take.

Morning routine videos, monk mode, sigma, etc. Who actually copes with this? Thinking you will become some bruce wayne superhero by subjecting yourself to pointless inconveniences. Its all playing pretend like women and their astrology signs.
Normies usually tend to "self-improvement", because they believe it will help to get foids, otherwise they would be blakpilled

the fact that so many young men now think they need to get sucked into the self help crap to get girls is proof of how bad sexual inequality has gotten. no other time in history was the dominant narrative that you had to jump through all these loops to conform to societal expectations in the hopes that it will make a girl like you. you just lived your life and naturally developed relationships in your own local community and these would transform into arranged marriages or something.

what's funny is all the guys who try so hard to girls fail miserably. because if you need to try so hard, something is definitely wrong.

a lot of coping lately, I just gave up tbh

the fact that so many young men now think they need to get sucked into the self help crap to get girls is proof of how bad sexual inequality has gotten. no other time in history was the dominant narrative that you had to jump through all these loops to conform to societal expectations in the hopes that it will make a girl like you. you just lived your life and naturally developed relationships in your own local community and these would transform into arranged marriages or something.

what's funny is all the guys who try so hard to girls fail miserably. because if you need to try so hard, something is definitely wrong.
Dysgenics probably plays a part. Look how ugly inbred british royalty were. Prolific inceldom amongst curries could be a result of ugliness from arranged marriages between ugly people. The more dysgenic people survive and reproduce the more widespread inceldom becomes. The thing is meditation and cold showers dont change your genetics