Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What’s up with greycels these days ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
They are much idiotic than previous people

I see a severe lowering in quality in this forum these days ,these faggots say “it’s all in your head” and shit and they are redpillers and we have unused potential

@Fat Link

I'm doing my best to post quality content, although I don't like being called a greycel. It's sort of the hazing part for me. But getting accepted isn't easy, even in a place like this.

I'm doing my best to post quality content, although I don't like being called a greycel. It's sort of the hazing part for me. But getting accepted isn't easy, even in a place like this.
You’re ok , other ones spew their redpill bullshit

Im probably wrong.
But its likely bcs it was around Christmas and the new year just started. Popular YT Twomad also made a video about Incel.is so maybe it attracted bunch of normies. Legit and trolls.

Im probably wrong.
But its likely bcs it was around Christmas and the new year just started. Popular YT Twomad also made a video about Incel.is so maybe it attracted bunch of normies. Legit and trolls.
Yeah probably

This is indeed that dumbest batch of greys we've seen yet.

Best greycel i've seen in awhile, good on you

Our young generation is clearly lost man

Popular YT Twomad also made a video about Incel.is so maybe it attracted bunch of normies. Legit and trolls.
Is this true? Do you have the link and timestamp
Never mind I found it.

Last edited:
I know, I feel the exact same:feelsjuice:

Im probably wrong.
did that faggot nigger make another video about this place? His fans have sub saharan african retard iq

The average user of this forum is a feminist and opposes every blackpilled or based thread. They don’t even try to hide it anymore. They make it obvious that they aren’t incels

It was much harder to join the forum back in 2018. Actually, my first application was denied.
Today, any idiot is let in.

@Diocel what's up with you?

To be fair even old users tend to be dissapointing here, things that should've common knowledge are for some reason unknow to them. But i do agree that greys this season have been dissapointing to say the least