Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE INFILTRATOR GrAYs RECENTLY

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
i feel like i've seen at least 10 in the past week, and they're all so shitty at infiltrating too. "man i just found this place and i finally feel at home except for the casual racis-ACKKKKK" anyone who says the phrase "casual racism" is an IT foid infiltrator. gtfo nigger. like peep this guy's most recent post:

an obvious ITcuck. xer should be banned

We are the modern Internet's bogeyman.

The Incel community is ruined it’s become too mainstream.

i feel like i've seen at least 10 in the past week, and they're all so shitty at infiltrating too. "man i just found this place and i finally feel at home except for the casual racis-ACKKKKK" anyone who says the phrase "casual racism" is an IT foid infiltrator. gtfo nigger. like peep this guy's most recent post:

an obvious ITcuck. xer should be banned
Like this faggot redditor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_191232_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_191232_Chrome.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 36
@Tunadiver You've been accused and are currently under investigation by the moderators of Incels.is. Present your case, in this thread, as to why you shouldn't be banned. Otherwise, off to the gallows you go.

@Tunadiver You've been accused and are currently under investigation by the moderators of Incels.is. Present your case, in this thread, as to why you shouldn't be banned. Otherwise, off to the gallows you go.
What am I investigated for?

What am I investigated for?
You are being investigated for being an infiltrator from the semi-popular subreddit r/IncelTears.

You are being investigated for being an infiltrator from the semi-popular subreddit r/IncelTears.
I don’t really use Reddit, got less than ten posts, and im genuinely not interested in hateful subreddits that just stomp on the weakest of our society. But who are you even to ask for a justification lol.

PS.: Just realized you started a whole new thread and attached me.

Last edited:
I don’t really use Reddit, got less than ten posts, and im genuinely not interested in hateful subreddits that just stomp on the weakest of our society. But who are you even to ask for a justification lol.
Link your Reddit account now, or the moderators will ban you.

So to be clear, I don’t see any connection between rejecting theories about Jews and being a fag, I just don’t believe in these conspiracies, nature doesn’t need Jews to act in accordance to female choice, why would I be accused for that?
I’m here because I’m incel, and this is a place where I can be heard. I don’t believe in stuff about Jews.

Also nigga you need a girlfriend in a bad way. Most of your post history is about lube and low-friction onaholes.
I really don’t use it that much :feelskek:
And since I’m German, and English is my second language, I’m not 100% aware if some of my sentences may sound a bit off/unconventional.

Last edited:
These Niggers act like entitled Foids and hence the mistrust

I mean tbf u randomly started being active a few weeks ago despite the 2020 join date but yea I get what u mean

I mean tbf u randomly started being active a few weeks ago despite the 2020 join date but yea I get what u mean
LMFAO the nigga didn't have to call me out like that