Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's up everybody, just finished a song: Ctrl+A Delete. Also, I have a bit of an update

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWQTzd7KYE

Hey guys, I hope all is well with everyone. I've been under a rock for a few months, but here I am with a new song that I hope you enjoy. I've been really busy with work and school, but now that I have a bit of time, I've been back to writing and I'll be back shitposting with you bros as well. I have a couple more songs in the works, and I plan to release those as an album on streaming services if you are interest. Anyway, lemme know what you think, good bad and ugly.

Lyrics:

[Verse 1]
Fuck all this bullshit I deal with every day.
I try not to lose it, but I can't stay sane
The world goes on laughing as I writhe in pain
I wish the divine would just wipe the world away

[Chorus]
I want to feel the rubble of the world under my feet
I wish I could just hit Ctrl+A delete
I want to feel the rubble of the world under my feet
I wish I could just hit Ctrl+A delete

[Verse 2]
I want flames of destruction to race across the land
I want civilization to be ground down to sand
I want the divine to make living be banned
So send the Grim Reaper to put and end to man

Based and Blackpilled.

20200213 192914

you have a great talent that mogs most of us :feelsahh:

I like it.
you have a great talent that mogs most of us :feelsahh:

thanks

that song is cool as fuck. I haven't heard a lot of aggressive electronic music, this is pretty cool.
Will listen
thanks, hope you enjoy
@Mainländer Shameless request to listen

Last edited:
Hope you can statusmaxx with this, you can probably get a foid.

Sounds good, it could be an anime outro.

Hope you can statusmaxx with this, you can probably get a foid.
Thanks, but if statusmaxxing with music was an option, I wouldn't be writing songs like this. I thought learning an instrument would help get me girls, but it did literally nothing, so... here we are. :cryfeels:

I liked it a lot and can heavily relate to the lyrics. It gives me some Stone Temple Pilots vibes for some reason, even though I know it doesn't really sound like it. I think it's the effect on the voice.
Thanks, but if statusmaxxing with music was an option, I wouldn't be writing songs like this. I thought learning an instrument would help get me girls, but it did literally nothing, so... here we are. :cryfeels:
Iktf :cryfeels:

mogs me cos skilled at music

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back