Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s the term for cels fitting this description

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
★★★★
Examples:
IMG 5457
IMG 5390
IMG 5458

Traits:
- Negroid looking despite being white
- wide nose (like a Blackman)
- juicy lips
- cutecel
- white (Aryan form everyone I’ve seen)

I look albino but I’m white. What is the term for a cel like this . if there isn’t one do I get to make one?

Figgercel (fake nigger) gets my vote .

Albinocel.

Wiggercel

Albinocel won’t work because there are irl albinocels .

Wiggercel will work thanks
I do wonder what causes these African looking facial features in white guys tho?

I do wonder what causes these African looking facial features in white guys tho?
Idk . Just know it happened to me.

I’ve done a dna test and I’m 60% Celt and the rest is German, Balkan and Iberian

Icelandic? I don't know, dude. They look sorta ancient. Like prehistory Northern Europe ancient.

Icelandic? I don't know, dude. They look sorta ancient. Like prehistory Northern Europe ancient.
Nigga called me ancient .

I was more going through the route of looking black but being white. Although i do have a prominent brow ridge

Idk . Just know it happened to me.

I’ve done a dna test and I’m 60% Celt and the rest is German, Balkan and Iberian
Interesting

Interesting
Indeed. Doesn’t help my case that I have a name most common among niggers (I was named after a rapper). Also in my childhood I hung around niggers and muzzies so people just assume I’m albino

I kind of fit that description, but I'm brownish.

think haaland is just the product of being from the area with the biggest chance of incest happening some where in the bloodline in Norway

Indeed. Doesn’t help my case that I have a name most common among niggers (I was named after a rapper). Also in my childhood I hung around niggers and muzzies so people just assume I’m albino
Damn.

By the sounds if it you have more black features than I do. The only noticeable black features I have is my hair texture, skin color, my lip color (brown upper lip) and my nose (kind of)

Damn.

By the sounds if it you have more black features than I do. The only noticeable black features I have is my hair texture, skin color, my lip color (brown upper lip) and my nose (kind of)
Brutal.

I live in the united kuckdom and for some reason black boys and Muslims have always liked me (whites have hated me tho).

Brutal.

I live in the united kuckdom and for some reason black boys and Muslims have always liked me (whites have hated me tho).
Damn. The only black kids I ever really got along with was the non thug ones.

Then again I grew up in a predominantly white area so I didn't see to many black niggas

Damn. The only black kids I ever really got along with was the non thug ones.

Then again I grew up in a predominantly white area so I didn't see to many black niggas
There it is. I grew up in one of the most immigrant cities in the uk. I remember my primary had majority Indians.

My first high school was majority black and Muslim (or atleast my friends were)

Second all my friends were black and one Pakistani.

Third was almost all black because it was a school for bad kids.

4th was autistic school and was white (had no friends tho)

Babe Ruthcels