Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the strongest RageFuel in your opinion?

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
It can be anything. Real life, Movie, TV show, game, etc. For me it's those AskReddit YouTube videos about NSFW stuff. People at the ages listed in the videos is RageFuel enough, but somehow the text to speech voice makes the RageFuel stronger.

Last edited:
Women complaining.

seeing blackpill moments irl

Other men simping :feelsjuice:. Feminism has somehow brainwashed them into not using their critical thinking skills

Seeing foids become millionaires by doing almost nothing

Women existing

jews in charge

Americans believing that university education debt is necessary to be payed a livable salary or make worthwhile cash. :feelsStudy:

'To make money, you must first accrue a burdensome debt' is a crack-pipe philosophy to anyone with common sense. :feelswhere:

And if you don't believe in this system it's because you're retarded :feelsthink:

Sure it's more complicated than that, and I understand that our economy functions on individual financiers incurring debt and living on credit, but this idea is fucking retarded to anyone living outside of the United States.

Last edited:
It can be anything. Real life, Movie, TV show, game, etc. For me it's those AskReddit YouTube videos about NSFW stuff. People at the ages listed in the videos is RageFuel enough, but somehow the text to speech voice makes the RageFuel stronger.
College :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

toilets talking about their preferences

How my bullies and the douchebags in the world get rewarded with love, sex, validation, money, and good lives while i get nothing

How my bullies and the douchebags in the world get rewarded with love, sex, validation, money, and good lives while i get nothing
… while i get nothing for doing exactly what I’m supposed to do and then some.

Seeing people living their best life just next to me.

Or seeing a guy in the streets, I mog him, but he has a girlfriend, and not me.

Sexhavers (especially my age) or inhumane laws

Men giving toilets rights. The existence of simps, cucks, amogging pigeons, paypigs, toilet worshippers, basically male mental retardation (representing 90%+ of the male population)

Seeing guys half my age with gfs while I rot as a khhv

jews in charge
Taliban Hint at Recognizing Israel as a State

[UWSL]
A3466CC3 39E9 4B90 9FDF 80A620DA7F57
[/UWSL]

When a total white bad boy type or frat bro blatantly cucks genetically inferior men by first bullying him, and then stealing the girl he attempted to pick up,, and then they have sex in public like exhibitionists and then he dumps the bitch because she was a slut in the first place., and he repeats the cycle until all women just hate all men (instead of the 1% of Chads they exclusively fuck).

when women give excuses not to date short men or ethnic men or just boring men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back