Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's the story behind your username

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Inspired by Negrokings thread

Originally meant to be @IncelInside but the name was taken so I randomly used a underscore. Inspired by sargeantincels old avi

Tumblr ov9o9mBmEh1r3grmwo1 1280

and a meme from cucktears it was meant to be a play on the slogan

Intel Inside logo 2013

Last edited:
First off, your name is fucking gold, that should be a sticker to put on my PC. Second, it's because i'm a huge fan of Team Fortress 2

I have a soccer background and thus used to be a "jock". The "cel" part, well, you know where that comes from.

Its Unfortunate to be a virgin involuntarily and 98 is my birth year.

First off, your name is fucking gold, that should be a sticker to put on my PC. Second, it's because i'm a huge fan of Team Fortress 2
Lol i wish I didn't make it with an underscore tho

Tbh I couldn't think of any better name, so I decided to name myself after the minamoto clan

I saw a name on PUAHate, Chinferiority, then thought about how my own chin had hurt my chances with women. That's how Chincel and all the other -cels came to be.

I just wanted to larp as a chad.plus sjws hate Richard Spencer.

My name means "sorrow" in Latin, i feel sorrow because of my disappointment in human kind. I also thought that i would fit the theme of Black pill.

I'm a schizoidcel

My name is iblamemyself because I always hold myself accountable for anything. It's a huge part of my identity and personality.

When I signed up on incels.is, I had an episode of negative thinking. Back then I really wished I could turn back time and avoid some crucial mistakes I made. Rationally I know this is nonsense but the feelings of guilt and regret will haunt me forever.
But I am also less frustrated with (and even attracted to) difficult high skill tasks as I see it as my responsibility to always improve, so that's a good thing about me.

It's also a phrase in a song by Feeder - Just another Day. To be heard in a Gran Turismo game which I played religiously when I was a little schoolcel.

I was thinking of name for my character in Mountain blade and in the background my sister was watching some Mexican soap opera. And I thought to myself that I will name him after the first male name I will hear. Volla been using this username ever since
YVwGr.jpg

Last edited:
my love for boxing has no bounds

I named it after my favourite anime girl

I forgot how I came up with mine.

I'm not very creative and feminism truly IS cancer.