Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What’s the point of trying to ascend when your 5’4

Villxs

Villxs

Recruit
★★
Everything I’ve tried to ascend has led to absolutely nothing. No female attention. No friends.

I’m 5’4 at 19, I know nothing will help me. But I want to feel like I am improving in some way. But it all means nothing.

I got somewhat lean, cope
Got some muscle, cope
Got a decent haircut, cope

The only appeal I have is to 12 year old girls. I fucking hate my life.
Sad Dexters Laboratory GIF

Indian and SEA foids are 5’0 on average you might have a chance

Average zoomer foid is 5'7-5'8 it's over beyond rescue
Thats cope average is actually 5'9 not even kidding for zoomer foids in Mumbai
5'7 is probably Bengal only
I have legit started seeing 5'10 FOIDS BRO THIS NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED BEFORE IN INDIA
U have to be 6'3 min in mumbai now to benefit from height halo
Below 6'1 is manlet cuttoff in 2024 tbh

"Muh good face" even 10/10 face won't save you op, I am sorry :feelsrope:
Yep heightpill can destroy even 11/10 men
Have to be 6ft min with any face to even qualify for participation in the the dating market

Thats cope average is actually 5'9 not even kidding for zoomer foids in Mumbai
5'7 is probably Bengal only
I have legit started seeing 5'10 FOIDS BRO THIS NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED BEFORE IN INDIA
U have to be 6'3 min in mumbai now to benefit from height halo
Below 6'1 is manlet cuttoff in 2024 tbh
Average height of foids is 5’9 in Mumbai? You’re retarded

Yep heightpill can destroy even 11/10 men
Have to be 6ft min with any face to even qualify for participation in the the dating market
Did you take any high IQ pills today :feelsthink:

You are retarded to assume blackpilled curries are ignorant about their own foids
Blackpilled curries are just trying to excuse their subhumanity, this Jeet thinks Zoomers are a new evolved species and that jeetas average height increased by 9 inches within a generation

Blackpilled curries are just trying to excuse their subhumanity, this Jeet thinks Zoomers are a new evolved species and that jeetas average height increased by 9 inches within a generation
I assume your a manlet ricecel. I am a manlet myself(5'7). And 50-70% of the woman I walk past are the same height as me if not taller. The ones that aren't tall are usually post wall whores.

I assume your a manlet ricecel. I am a manlet myself(5'7). And 50-70% of the woman I walk past are the same height as mentioned if not taller. The ones that aren't tall are usually post wall whores.
The only women that heightmog me are cumskins and sheboons. I can’t think of a Jeeta in university that’s taller than me JFL.